More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by HertsWriter HertsWriter

What happens next?

Step-sister goes straight for the dick

After turning off the video Sarah walks over to the bed where John is still idly moving his hand up and down his cock. She kneels on the edge of the bed and pushes him flat onto the bed and moves his hand away from his pulsating manhood. She looks it over briefly as if questioning her decision and then bends down and gives it a peck on the top before she starts licking around the top of the shaft, after about a minute or two of this teasing which is sending John mad with lust she opens her mouth and slides the tip of it into her mouth lapping at it with her tongue as it slides from John's view and into her throat. At first she can only get a part of the 8 inch cock inside her mouth but as she relaxes her throat she finds to her and John's astonishment that she is able to take the whole of his erect manhood into her mouth. By now John is just enjoying the sensation of having his cock sucked hard by his sexy step-sister to even notice that his step-mum has removed her panties and is currently masturbating with her fingers while watching the show in front of her.

John getting excited puts his hands on the back of Sarah's head forcing it down, this makes Sarah gag as she straggles to breathe with John's cock fully in her mouth. At this point Susan decides she needs to teach John a lesson for making Sarah gag.

What does Susan do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)