More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

What happens next?

His mother, Colleen

Ben jumped back off of his sister, his thick cock making a wet squelching sound as he pulled out of his sister’s cum filled pussy. He whipped around toward the sound of the voice his long cock swinging before him and saw his mother Colleen standing there with a look of horror on her face.

Sue had also turned over and was now gaping at her mother with her mouth open, not able to come up with a coherent thought. Their mother continued to speak, “Oh my god was he you Sue? Ben how could you your sister like that?"

Ben was not going to allow his mother to say that, “? No one was getting mom. We were both enjoying ourselves. She likes me to fuck her.”

Sue finally found her voice, “Mother, Ben was only doing what I asked him to. What I wanted him to. Maybe you should leave us alone. We are both adults we can do what we want.”

His mother continued to sputter, “Well I never, I just have no idea what to say. Sue go to your room. I will talk with you later after I talk with Ben here. Oh my god, my children doing this with each other. I just don’t know what to say. This is illegal you know! What is your father going to say about this?”

His mother was obviously babbling in shock so Ben made eye contact with Sue and motioned with his head for her to take off. She gathered her clothes. Ben could see his cum running down her leg as she bent over and showed him her wet, swollen pussy and his cock jumped a little at the thought. He wanted to fuck Sue some more and soon.

“Mom it is really no big deal, really,” Sue said as she finished picking up her clothes.

“It is too a big deal. What if you get pregnant? Then what are you two going to do. I mean really, if he knocks you up how would like to explain that?”

Sue went silent at this point not wanting to antagonize the situation any further, she go up and left down the hallway, closing the door behind her. As soon as the door closed Colleen swung toward Ben and said, “How could you do that to your sister. Can’t you control yourself.” Then looking down at his rock hard cock she said, and besides can’t you make that go down, cover yourself up.”

"I can’t really, it takes a while." Ben answered as he said down on the bed, grabbing his t-shirt off of the floor to cover up his erection. It did not do a very good job of it, as the thick post of his cock still jutted out from his lap, even under the thin t-shirt material.

“Really mom maybe it’s just natural. Both Sue and I have large sex drives and we can satisfy each other”

“It’s anything but natural, brothers and sisters are not supposed to do that with each other.”

“Yeah, but maybe that’s just a societal law that doesn’t really make any sense. I mean who are we hurting. We both want to, what does it matter. I mean sex is just a natural thing that everyone does. I mean I'm sure you and dad do it still. You are not that old, what’s it really matter when you think about it.”

Colleen shot right back at him, “Well if she gets pregnant? Then it will matter, that’s for certain.”

“You have a point there mom. We will be more careful about it.”

His mother sat just looking at him for a moment, and Ben had a chance to consider his mother. At 42 she was still a good looking woman, trim and athletic with smallish breasts, maybe a little bigger than an B cup as compared to Sue’s firm A cups, and a firm tight ass. She had brownish blond hair cut short and curly framing her face. Her eyes were brown and bright making her eyes one of her best facial features. Ben’s friends were always stealing glances at her and Ben himself had beat off more than once thinking about his sexy mother. She was wearing a t-shirt and jeans and Ben could just make out the bumps of her nipples poking out through her bra and the t-shirt. Ben was glad that he was already hard as thinking about his mother was not going to help things any.

Finally his mother said, “Alright I’m going to go talk with Sue. I’m not sure what to think, we can talk more about this later.”

Ben lay back on his bed, his hard thick cock sticking straight in the air. He knew from past experience if he waited twenty minutes or so that his cock would finally shrink back to normal. He lay there with his eyes closed and wondered what it would be like to fuck his mother. Actually he tried not to think about that, as his cock was not going to lose its erection unless he focused on something else.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)