More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jakelyon jakelyon

What happens next?

Mom gets sucked in

“In the other room Sue as trying to convince her mother that she was a willing participant in sex between Sue and Ben. “Mom, really it was me who started it. He did not come on to me, or me, or anything. I just wanted his cock, his special, amazing cock.”

“What do you mean by that?” her mother asked

“I mean first of all he can go six or seven times in a row easily, and second of all his cock gets bigger the more he cums.”

“What do you mean bigger? Bigger than it was in there just now?” Colleen asked her with growing interest.

“Yeah, probably another inch or two longer and even thicker. It is amazing to have sex with him. I mean I don’t love him romantically or anything. He just satisfies me. When I feel his cock swelling inside me, growing larger and thicker it just makes me almost cum. He is like a human dildo to me; he does a better job making me cum than anything or anyone else I've tried.”

Colleen sat there listening to her daughter thinking about how her husband just did not try anymore. First of all he was interested only once or twice a month, and then it was strictly a pump and squirt session for him. No thought to meeting her needs. She was not going to tell Sue, but she masturbated frequently using the shower massager, or her fingers. The thought of her son’s big, thick cock got her strangely excited. She could feel herself growing wet, as she thought about Ben’s hard cock.

She mentally tore herself away from that image and turned back to Sue. “Well I just don’t think it is right for the two of you to do that. Don’t do it anymore.”

Then before Sue could even respond Colleen got up and left Sue’s room. She had to get out before her face betrayed her own lustful thoughts for her son. I mean it wasn’t right for Ben and Sue to have sex, and it especially wasn’t right for her to think about how Ben’s big cock would feel buried in her pussy. Sue could feel her nipples harden as she thought once again about her son’s big cock.

Colleen decided to go back to Ben’s room right now and deal with the issue head on. He would need to stop having sex with his sister, and find a better outlet for his sex drive. Lord knows there were plenty of young girls around for him to have sex with. She went to his room and opened the door and stopped dead. There on the bed was Ben stroking his big cock with his hand, masturbating right in front of her. His eyes were closed and he was so intent on whatever he was fantasizing about he didn’t even hear her come in. His cock was even bigger than she had thought. As he pumped it with his hand she could not believe how hard and thick it looked. Colleen could feel her pussy tingle as she looked at her son’s big cock.

At that instant Ben opened his eyes and saw his mother checking him out. She turned red as he looked into her eyes, but Ben also some something else in his mother’s eyes, desire. He did not stop jacking off, and kept pumping his cock. He waited, just looking at her as she looked at his hard cock. Then suddenly his mother was moving toward him, her jeans and panties coming off in one smooth motion. She moved over close to the bed and put her finger against his lips as he started to speak. Colleen then straddled her son and grasped his thick cock, so thick she could not even close her hand around it and started to rub the fat cock head up and down her wet pussy, coating him with her copious cunt cream. Ben began to moan as his mother touched his cock and he could not believe how good her hand felt against his hard member. He reached up and felt her left breast through the t-shirt and he could feel her nipple stiffen as he rubbed it.

Colleen sat up for a moment and pulled the shirt up and over her head and unclasped her bra letting her firm breasts pop out. Her nipples were dark and fully erect, sticking out hard from her tits. Ben moved his hands to pull and twist his mother’s stiff nipples as she continued to rub his thick cock up and down her vulva, rubbing it against her clit until she was gasping with pleasure. She was almost about to cum, when she suddenly impaled herself on his cock, taking his full length deep inside her. She slowly began to bounce up and down on his cock. It had been years since she had felt anything this good in her pussy, and she could tell that she was going to cum quickly. She sat up and started to pull and pluck at her nipples as she bounced up and down on his cock until she could feel her climax begin. Her hips pumped forward involuntarily as she climaxed, her pussy clutching as his thick prick. Ben started to cum right as she was finished, and he pulled her hips down on his cock driving deep inside her as he ejaculated in his mother’s pussy. Ben could feel his cock pumping long strings of cum inside his mother as he watched her play with her stiff nipples.

Colleen could not believe it when she felt her son’s cock start to grow inside her. He was swelling, growing thicker and larger as his excitement grew. Ben wanted to fuck his mother hard now and he took control, rolling his mother onto her back, letter her long legs go up and over his shoulders so he could fuck her hard and fast. Ben wasted no time in starting to thrust quickly in and out of his mother’s tight, wet cunt.

Colleen had been quiet up to this point but she could not stay that way anymore, “Oh God Ben that is so good. Fuck me just like that. Keep fucking me with your big cock, Ohhh, God this feels so good.”

Ben did his best to shove his cock as fast and hard as possible into his mother’s tight fuck hole. His mother was really enjoying his hard thrusting and she climaxed again after just a few minutes, “Ohhhh, fuck Ben I’m cummmming, yes fuck my pussy just like that. Make me cum.”

Ben shot his load again right after that and he could feel his cum squishing and squelching out from around his cock as he slowly fucked in and out of his mother’s well fucked cunt. He had another idea and he pulled his still swelling cock out of his mother’s pussy and pushed it between her firm tits.

“I want you to suck my cock mom”

Does she do it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)