More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zbloutch zbloutch

Who does he choose to mess with?

His family

His family had despised him for a long time now, finding him lazy, creepy, and basically a failure in every aspect of his life. Maybe it was time for him to become the man in the house for good. Those were the people concerned.

  • His mom, Reta, 45. Still looking good for someone her age. John knew some of his classmates had had a crush on her. She looked a lot like Audrey. She was about as tall. Her breasts were large too, but a little more saggy due to her age. She also had brown hair. She worked as an accountant for some company. It wasn't a great nor well paying job, but her husband had a very important position at a bank, so she didn't have to worry about that.
  • His dad, Brian, 45. Clearly the head of the household. His job at the bank had been enough to pay for the house and all their expenses. He was tall, baldening, looking older than his wife. Unfortunately, he was very busy due to his job, and didn't have much time for his family, which meant that he tended to solve any issue related to John's behavior by slapping him in the face.
  • His twin sister, Audrey. We already know who she is.
  • His older sister, Amy, 25. She's more the nerdy type. Rather skinny and flat, with dark blonde hair, not as pretty as her younger sister. She was a bookworm, working hard in college to get the carreer she wanted. She didn't have many friends and never had a boyfriend. She was pretty shy, and tried to avoid conflicts in general.
  • His older brother, Mark, 27. The most popular guy in college, he looked like the typical jock you saw in the movies. He changed girlfriends every month, and didn't seem ready to slow down. His grades weren't as good as Amy's, but his priority had always been to have fun. He had short blonde hair, a tall muscular body, and looked like nothing could ever stop him, and certainly not his creepy younger brother.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)