More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens to Jake today?

His crush shows she doesn't feel the same way.

Jake had a crush on Colleen ever since freshman year. The last 4 years, the two had shared a number of classes. Jake and Colleen were friendly with each other, but definitely weren't friends. Colleen was actually getting annoyed with how much and how hard Jake would flirt with her. Colleen didn't like the type of guy Jake was, but since they had three classes together this year, Colleen knew she wouldn't be getting ride of Jake easily.

Colleen was a sexy girl that was half Italian and half Latino. She had tan skin, long black and a beautiful face. Colleen also had the perfect hour glass figure. Her legs were thin and long, her stomach was thin but not to thin,to the point of can see her bones. Colleen had giant, perky dubble-Ds breasts, then a fat round and tight ass.

Colleen was a badass with the way she acted. She was the type of girl that wouldn't take any crap. Colleen was also high strung and a bit of a wild child. She partied a lot and was also known to be a bit of a bitch. Colleen had pulled some mean jokes on some of the other girls, throughout the years. That was part of the reason Jake was so attracted to Colleen.

One day Jake and Colleen were in french class. both Jake and Colleen were in the same study hall too, following their French class. Since it was only the third class, the two wouldn't have much to do. As the bell rang and everyone got up, Jake looked around for Colleen. Once he saw her walking out, Jake rushed after Colleen.

"Hey Colleen, we should skip study and have some fun instead. We aren't going to have anything to do in study hall if we go, come on beautiful, you know I'm right." Jake said to Colleen, as he caught up to her.

"You are right,we will have nothing to do. Alright fine, but don't think you are going to get lucky with me just because I'll skip class with you!" Colleen said back.

"Alright I never said I thought that, but no sweat that's fine!" Jake said back to Colleen.

Then Jake followed Colleen to her locker, as she put her French book away. Colleen had bent over to put her books away and Jake couldn't take his eyes off her ass. Colleen noticed Jake checking out her butt, but knew saying something wouldn't do anything. Once Colleen stood up and shut her locker the two headed to Jakes locker.

Jake just quickly tossed his books inside his locker, shut it quickly, then grabbed Colleen's hand. Colleen was upset with Jake grabbing her hand, but she just let him lead her up the hallway. Jake was wearing basketball shorts and as Colleen looked down, she noticed Jakes little two inch boner. That's when a lightbulb went off in her head and she knew exactly what to do.

"You know what Jakey boy, I lied about you not getting lucky with me. I don't know why, but I'm really starting to feel something. So come on I know just where to go." Colleen said with a smile.

Jake was surprised by what Colleen said, so he was a little speechless. Colleen just started leading Jake to the main hallway. In the main hallway, there was an all to a photo classroom. The photo classroom was only used Monday through Wednesday. Thursday and Friday the room was locked up.

Colleen lead Jake over to the photo room door. The door was down an ally type hallway, so you couldn't see from the main hallway, unless you here standing and looking down the weird hallway. Jake was a bit confused, even though this was more out of sight then the normal hallway, it still wasn't the most hidden spot in the school.

Colleen kissed Jake for a minute, then stopped and removed his shirt. Then Colleen dropped Jakes shirt behind her and bend over to remove Jakes shoes and socks. Next Colleen knelt there, so her face was at eye level with Jakes little dick, witch was twitching like crazy. Jake was so horny and excited to lose his virginity or so her thought.

This made Jake completely forget he was in school, as Colleen pulled Jakes shorts and boxers down, then completely off. Colleen placed Jakes shorts and boxers on his shirt and shoes, witch was right behind Colleen. Colleen ran her free hand on Jakes inner thighs. Jake was in heaven or at least that's what he thought. Then Colleen grabbed her phone and pulled the camera out when Jake wasn't looking.

"Smile baby dick, my Snapchat story is going to love you!!!" Colleen said as she took a few pictures of Jake.

Jake's heart dropped as Colleen started burst out laughing. Jake just stood there in shock, not even thinking about covering up. Colleen couldn't keep her laughter down as it just got louder and louder. Jake was getting really nervous that someone would hear Colleen laughing, and come over and end up seeing him Buck naked.

Colleen saw just how nervous and humiliated Jake looked and laughter harder. Next Colleen quickly grabbed all of Jakes clothes. Jake looked at her, begging Colleen to leave his clothes, with his eyes. However this just made Colleen laugh harder. Jake was scared as he knew, either someone hearing Colleen laughing or Colleen taking off with his clothes,Jake knew this could get really bad.

Does Colleen take off with Jake's clothes? Or does someone come after hearing Colleen laugh? Or is it something else completely? What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)