More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

Who is on the other side of the door?

His Mother

As she shouted that he was smacked in the head so hard that his face impacted the floor. Taking a second to recover he looked up and gulped at what he seen. The person who knocked was his mother and she looked angry. He picked himself up off the ground and sheepishly said, “H-Hey mom what you doing here?”

Kushina glare didn’t lessen though,” I came over to see how my son was doing. Imagine my surprise when he opens the door and practically shouts at me.” Kushina placed her hands on her hips making her breasts bounce slightly.

Naruto wasn’t paying much attention to that as he was trying to figure a way out of this situation. After a minute he though of something,” ‘m sorry Mom I just got up. I didn’t mean to sound angry.” Apologizing seemed to be the best way to get out of this mess.

Kushina just scanned Naruto’s sheepishly expression for any hint of a lie. After not finding one her glare dropped and was replaced with a gentle smile,” Alright. I also came to tell you that later tonight you need to come home?” Naruto’s face scrunched up in confusion at that. Kushina seeing this just rolled her eyes before saying,” Don’t you remember we were having dinner with one of your friend’s family?”

That made things finally click inside Naruto’s head. He did remember that and couldn’t wait. He couldn’t remember who it was, but he remembered the event itself. “Of course, I remember I will be there don’t worry.”

Kushina seemed appeased at this and just nodded and turned to leave but stopped before saying,” Good you better not be late. Oh, and remember to put on some clothes!” She started to walk away at that.

Naruto looked down to see what she meant when he noticed he was standing there only in his frog print boxers. Seeing this he ran back inside to start preparing for tonight.

Is Naruto late?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)