More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Maestro84 Maestro84

What's next?

His Mom finds the book

"Andy, can you take the trash out?" He suddenly heard his mother yell.

"Shit, uh, yeah, be there in a sec," he said throwing the book down on the bed before he ran downstairs.

"Thanks, Honey," his Mom said as he grabbed the two trash bags. "I'm gonna throw in some laundry as well if you have anything?"

"Uh, yeah, I have a few things," he said opening the door and bringing the trash to the street corner before going back to grab the recycling too.

His Mom ran upstairs to peek into his room looking for dirty clothes. She grabbed a few things before she noticed the strange-looking book on his bed. She reached for it and picked it up, opening it up and seeing the titles for all these strange sex spells.

"Andy, what the Hell is this?" She said to herself feeling disgusted that her son bought a book like this.

She glipped through it until came across a spell that just said "Fairy Mother Superior,"

"What is......" she started to say as she read to words, whispering them to herself before there was a bright green flash that flew out of the book and hit her in the face. "What the......." she said dropping the book and running out of the room, heading for her bedroom and shutting the door behind her. "What...... I don't feel......" she said as she began to feel strange all of a sudden.

A strange green glow seemed to flutter around her body as she ran to the bathroom, turning on the lights and looking in the mirror. The wrinkles in her face began to fade and the grays in her hair disappeared as well. She felt pressure in her bra as her breasts started to plump and become more rounded and shapely to the point that her bra broke and fell as she ripped open her button-up shirt to see her new and improved breasts.

"What's happening to me?" She said as her skin smoothed out and her stomach tightened. Her ass plumped a little as well as her skin now seemed a bit more sparkly as she looked in the mirror again and saw a beautiful sexy woman looking back at her. "Wow, I look, amazing," she said as all these lustful thoughts filled her mind as she allowed her shirt to slide off her shoulders and reveal a pair of fairy wings before she slid off her jeans as well seeing her new sculpted legs. "I see now,"

She looked over at the plant that hung in front of the bathroom window and walked over to it. She slid her fingers up between her legs, teasing herself until she got wet, pulling her fingers out as they were covered with a sparkling slime. She placed a few drops in the soil of the plant before this little green sprout began to rise fr the soil, growing bigger before it flowered open revealing a tiny fairy that stretched as if waking up from long sleep. Another began to grow next to her, and another after that.

"Good morning, my little ones, Mother is here,"

What will she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)