More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Theyol Theyol

Who does he freeze first?

His High School Crush

Halie Bering smiled rather brightly, she was with her theater friends…no her family, for one of the last times before they all scattered for their post-high school lives, and it was going to be perfect. It was their prom night and they were all dressed up rather impressively if she said so herself.

She was dress up in a white warp on top with spaghetti straps, while a thin tan skirt wrapped around her waist, showing off her legs, with a pair of matching high heels on her feet, while a golden necklace rested on her chest. The 5’6 blonde looked around at her friends and their dresses, most were dressed a lot more conservatively than her, not showing off nearly as much skin as her, although Martina, Danielle, Lily, Emily, and Maddie were all wearing strapless dresses.

Looking at her friends, Halie was saddened that except for Christmas, they likely wont see each other again following graduation as they were all going to different parts of the country, with very few staying; Halie herself was going to north to be with her boyfriend.

“Alright everyone” called out Maddie, “let all the girls line up its time for group photos! Halie, once I take photos of you all, can we switch places?”

“Sure thing girlfriend”, Halie called back.

The ten girls all lined up, one next to another, arms wrapped around the waist of the one next to them, their various dates all standing off to the side, not looking. Halie herself stood between Daniele Shapiro to her right and Kelly Johansson to her left, their pink dresses contrasting with her white and tan one.

Maddie started taking various photos of the group, some with them goofing around, others not coming out all that well due to the wind messing up their hair, Halie’s being blown which ever way despite being cut short.

“Do you want me to take over?”, Halie asked Maddie.

“Just one more, try to keep it serious”. The girls all straightened out, somewhat relaxed, smiles on their makeup covered faces.

‘Tonight was going to be perfect’, Halie thought. She was with her friends, and it was their prom night, and they were going to have fun and enjoying being with each other one last time. The eighteen year old also knew that she would likely be doing the deed that night with her boyfriend Collin. The imagined thought of him pushing into her Vagina was making her horny, altogether she tried to hide it. She could only guess that the others would be doing something similar with their boyfriends as well.

All of her friends futures looked good, and after tonight they would graduate and head their separate ways. Halie wished they could all stay together forever, but if they can’t, they were going to enjoy prom. A partial sly smile was on her face; nothing would ruin tonight, and they would make it a memorable one for all ti-…..

Suddenly everything went silent. Halie and her friends all continue to stare forward, unblinking all of them and the world having been frozen in time.

What happens next to the girls?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)