More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by No1special138 No1special138

Whose Story Will You Follow?

Hirai Yukiko, High School Student And Closet Lesbian.

After the initial shock wears off you sit in bed, breathing heavily, cold sweat making the few sheets that remain on top of you cling to your body. You're afraid for a moment that the neighbors might have heard you but they've never complained to your aunt about noise before so you figure it's all good. Now that you know you aren't in any immediate danger or anything, you're more curious than anything as to what's happened to you.

You get out of bed and stand up. You bounce around a little, swaying your hips and feeling the giant thing between your legs swing back and forth. It's kinda fun, actually. You pad across your small apartment to the bathroom. No one else lives here, thankfully, so walking around nude has never been a problem. You've gotten used to living alone these past few months, ever since you started school at the prestigious Sayuri Gakuen, an All-Girls school you fought furiously to be accepted into. Your parents were to let you go, until your aunt offered you this apartment in the dormitory she operates.

It's hard to inspect yourself properly in the bathroom mirror but you manage it with only a few undignified poses. You find a full, very large, very hard penis growing from your body just above your vagina. Nothing else appears to have changed. Your hair is still long and fiery, if a tangled mess at the moment. You're still tall enough to be pestered by most of the sports clubs in your school. The eyes staring back at you are still just as big and blue as ever. And, you're happy to report, your beautiful DD's and bubble butt still bounce around when you spin about inspecting yourself. So what the heck happened?

You think back to yesterday, when you definitely did not have a penis, and go through your day, searching for any irregularities. You got up, ate breakfast and made yourself lunch, then walked the fifteen minutes to school. Your friend Jun was waiting for you at the entrance, smelling like strawberries like always, and you went to homeroom together. You remember having a geography test because Murakami-sensei was circling the classroom in her stockings and her skirt that made her ass look amazing when she walked passed you. Then you and Jun ate lunch on the roof and she scolded at you for using the high vantage point to once again try and look down the shirts of women passing by the side of the school that borders a road. Finally, you had swim class, where you managed to swipe Oshima-san's panties while she was distracted and hide them in your locker. You retrieved them at the end of class and brought them home and masturbated with them all night long. As you pace through your apartment you find the blue and white striped garment still lying on the floor next to your bed.

So, pretty normal day, all and all.

But then you start to recall something. It didn't happen yesterday but last night, while you were sleeping. The dream slowly returns to you in waves of insight. It was strangely real in most ways. You remember sitting up in bed in your apartment. Everything had a strange haziness to it and outside the windows, where a rainstorm should have been raging, thousands of droplets of water stood frozen in place. You stepped out of bed and explored this dream version of your apartment. You lifted a cup to have a drink of water and found that the cup stayed in the air when you let go of it. You touched the cup gently and it began slowly rotating in the air.

"Not bad," a voice behind you had said.

You spun and saw the most peculiar sight yet. Floating a few centimeters off the floor was a woman. Her outfit was like a tabard, a long but thin gown of white and blue that encircled her neck but had no sides other than a pair of thin ties at her hips. The center skirt was halfway down to her knees and narrow to the point of fully exposing her legs. A low cut opening at the top revealed a heaping helping of cleavage that immediately drew your eyes. She tittered and you saw a finger drawing your gaze upwards towards her face. She was divinely beautiful, model level perfection of skin, pouty lips, and dazzling amber eyes. Her hair was longer than she was tall, a massive weaving of light purple she could have wrapped around herself like a blanket.

She put a finger to her lips and tapped as she eyed you up and down.

"But the ensemble leaves something to be desired."

You looked down and saw the pajamas you regularly wore to bed, a big shirt with a logo from a band you like and a pair of loose cotton shorts. Hey, you slept alone, so who the hell were you trying to impress? You turned back to the floating beauty and saw her make a vague gesture with two fingers. Instantly you felt a change on your skin and looked in amazement to find yourself wearing only a lacy set of red lingerie that matched your hair. The bra and panties were semi-translucent and paired with red stockings held up by a red lace garter belt. You'd never worn anything so fancy or sexual and felt embarrassed to be seen in it by some stranger.

The strange girl smiled and said, "Much better. Now, on to proper introductions. I'm Eros. And I already know who you are, Yukiko. I've decided to offer you a very special proposal. In exchange for giving yourself to me, I will..."

"Uh, you mean, like, sex?"

The girl blinked, "Uh, yes. You would need to have sex with me in order to..."

You were already getting naked. A beautiful girl shows up in your dream and offers to have sex with you?! Why would you say no?! You might wake up any second and ruin everything! Once you were fully nude you hesitated, not sure what to do next. Eros rolled her eyes and glided over to you. She gently ran her fingers along your jaw and pulled you in for a kiss that burned your lips. You wanted more and she seemed to sense it, deepening the kiss, her tongue sliding passed your lips. You somehow landed on the bed and felt her somehow naked body pressing against yours. Such jumps in logic are normal for dreams, after all. Her skin felt so hot and soft and wherever her fingers touched your skin you felt lightning course through you. Your breasts pressed together, both your nipples hard and poking against one another. She pressed her thigh between your legs and you gasped, unable to maintain the kiss from the jolt of pleasure that hit you.

She giggled, "Oh, you are just raring to go, aren't you?"

She repositioned herself and a moment later you were looking up at a pair of shining pink lips. It felt more like looking into the face of God! She smelled like musk and flowers and you imagined that this is what feeling drunk must be like. Then a shock went through you and you shouted as your head smashed into the pillow beneath you. Her tongue faintly traced your labia, teasing you towards madness and putting indirect pressure on your clit. Lacking any sort of restraint, you dove into her pussy like it was an oasis and you were a dying desert traveler. It was a bit salty and tangy and you fell in love with it immediately.

She gasped in surprise and said, "Such a naughty girl! I have chosen well!"

She matched your vigor with ten, twenty, a hundred times your skill. You tried to hold on, to taste more of her sweet nectar, by the pleasure was too great. You broke away in a scream as your vision went white and you lost all control of your body. When your vision returned you were short of breath and Eros was standing over you on her knees.

"I'm sorry," you panted. "Let me try. And return. The favor."

She smiled sweetly and said, "That's very sweet of you, dear. But I'll need something more from you for what I intend."

And that was when...Oh! Right! She put a hand between her legs, rubbing herself lewdly for a few seconds. Then a dick just like the one you now sport, only even bigger and longer, sprang out from just over her pussy. You gasped and instinctively backed away against the headboard. She laughed and moved between your legs. You remember feeling strangely powerless, like you couldn't run away. Your body felt light but also weak, head filled with thoughts of her loveliness. Then you had a thought you'd never had before, a desire to be penetrated by a dick, so long as it was her's.

And that's exactly what happened. It felt like being split in half but the white hot pleasure that shot through you far overpowered any pain or discomfort. Your back bowed as you screamed in raw sexual acceptance. She never got her full, massive length into you but you still felt completely stuffed, your pussy stretching to allow her full range to fuck you. The entire experience felt like one long, amazing orgasm and it felt like it went on for forever. Eventually, Eros began to moan and shutter then she thrust forward with a mighty yell. Your insides felt her swell followed by an intense heat. She pulled out her still hard and lengthy dick and left you a sweaty mess on the bed.

"It's nice to meet someone with such pure intentions," she said, not breathing heavily at all despite the exertion. "And don't worry about the mess."

She waved her hands and you felt a strange sense of cleanliness wash over you. You hadn't noticed before how much fluid had built up between your legs and all over your thighs, and probably the bed as well.

"Our time grows short," Eros announced. "I imagine you'll be having a very interesting time of it from now on."

She giggled and sort of faded away then.

You rush back over to the bathroom and hop into the shower. Reminiscing over this dream has made you horny as hell and you've been jerking this huge new cock of yours for all it's worth for awhile now and you can feel the end approaching. Just as you step into the shower you let out quaking moans and feel a series of explosions within yourself as you start to fire ropes of white liquid out onto the drain. A LOT comes out before it's done. When you're heart rate finally returns to normal you feel a weird tingling sensation and look down to find your dick shrinking back into your skin until everything is fully back to normal down there. You feel around and confirm that there's no opening, nothing strange at all with your body.

Huh. Weird. But you have more pressing issues like not being late! You rush through your morning routine, putting on Oshima-san's panties, because why the hell wouldn't you, along with a mostly matching white and blue polka dot bra beneath your dark blue school uniform. You tie your hair up into it's usual style, a bit of plumage with a high, short tail in the back, eat a light breakfast while making yourself lunch, then sprint out the door. Hopefully Jun didn't have to wait too long for you to arrive. You run the whole way to school, making the final turn with a skid to look upon the main gate, where Jun usual waits for you.

Who Do You Find At The Front Gate?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)