More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

Who is on the other side of the door?

Hinata Hyuga

"What do you want?"

The only response to Naruto's question was a loud squeak from one Hinata Hyuga the girl with a not so secret crush on the blonde haired Uzumaki. Hearing that squeak snapped Naruto out of his annoyed mood to see who it was that let it out. He immediately noticed the shoulder-length dark blue hair that gave him an immediate idea who it was. Naruto figuring out who it was at his door put on his megawatt smile and asked, "How you doing Hinata?"

However there was no response to his question.He wondered why until he looked at her face and noticed that it was bright red to the point that her face was comparable to a tomato. He also noticed that her lavender tinted eyes seemed to be directed down towards his waist. Following her line of vision he noticed that he forgot something very important when coming to answer the door. He instantly realized that forgot to put on any form of clothing when he woke up this morning and answered the door completely naked. Without any other thought Naruto shouted, "Oh shit!," and immediately ran straight to his room in order to make himself decent. As he was halfway to his room he barely heard Hinata say,"Wait ."

This shocked Naruto who turned around upon hearing that. He also noticed Hinata had stepped inside his apartment due him forgetting to close the door. Hinata after stepping through the threshold of the door turned and shut it behind her. This confused Naruto for a minute until he noticed Hinata slowly approached him. While she was moving towards him Naruto was finally able to take in her appearance. He first focused on the black low-heeled sandals that she wore and moved his way up. Following the sandals Hinata was wearing a baggy pair of navy blue pants. The final item that Naruto could see that Hinata was wearing is her signature lavender jacket that was very loose on her form. However even though the jacket was fairly loose on her body Naruto could still see that Hinata had a very large bust as the shape of her bust was visible through her jacket. He was snapped from his observation when Hinata approached him and pulled him into a kiss.

How does Naruto respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)