More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sex-Shooter Sex-Shooter

Who and where are you?

Hilda/Unova

A young woman yawned as she woke up. Blearily, she opened her eyes and slowly moved the sheets from her busty, nude body. Beside her was the cum stained, fluffy, pink pokemon, a thick little shortstack called a Flaffy, her cute cheeks still a little bright aad her asshole still gaping from being nicely pounded last night before bed.

Hilda quirked a brow though, as it wasn't just her who did the pounding. had done the pounding. Her mom had also been there too, helping Hilda, double-stuff the horny little pokemon.

"Must've gotten up early." Hilda said after another yawn. The first thing Hilda did was to go downstairs, where she was greeted by two things : the smell of food and the sight of her mother only clad in an apron. Clothes weren't a necessity in one's home. Usually people didn't wear much outside and sometimes nothing in buildings.

"Hi, sweetie." Her mom said as she waved her over. Hilda smiled and came over, giving her mother a nice, deep kiss as their bosoms squished together, Hilda's pair flattened by her mother's much larger pair, their hands roaming each other's backside, "Had a nice sleep?"

"You know it," Hilda giggled, kissing her mother on the cheek, softly moaning as her mother lightly rubbed her bubbly ass cheeks.

"That's good, today is the big day after all." Her mother said as Hilda took a seat. Hilda laughed, but it wasn't genuine, it was one of those confused laughs. Her mother sighed, but was still smiling, "You forgot, didn't you?" She asked as her foot came in to tease her daughter's girthy cock under the table.

"Uh... no." Hilda lied. Looks like she would have to be reminded.

What did Hilda forget?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)