More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CuriouslyWatching CuriouslyWatching

which universe did venom fall ?

High School DxD

A swirling whole opened at the top of an alley in Kuoh Japan, depositing a chunk of black slime that was the weakened form of Venom.

Falling from the air, Venom landed on a metal trash can spilling the contents all over the place and causing a loud banging as the can fell and the lid bounced around on the ground before rolling to a stop.

Disoriented and weak, Venom pulled itself along the ground until it was under dumpster near the front of the alley.

It could only hope that someone heard the sounds and came to investigate, because it didn't have enough energy to go find and subdue a host.

Thankfully for the symbiote, it could hear someone walking closer to the opening to the alley.

Waiting, Venom was thankful that they alley was quite long because it meant that someone would have to go far in to properly find out where the banging came from.

When it heard the person walk past the dumpster deeper into the alley it silently crawled out from under it and looked at the back of the female who had come to investigate.

Who walked into the alley?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)