More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Unknown7 Unknown7

Select Your Character

High Elven Prince Vararel

Vararel was the raven haired third born bastard son of the High Elven king. Years ago, he was taken by a raid on Lauterndell Island by House Everett of Briteros.

As a valuable hostage, Vararel became the playmate of Thea Everett. When she was fifteen, Thea entered Briteros' army. Despite this, she still loved Vararel. When she was 18 years old, she helped Vararel, then 12, to escape.

Vararel returned to Lauterndell. Meanwhile, Thea was faced with an execution. Instead, her family had her undergo the process to mutate people into Vedmak. The process enhanced Thea's physical prowess and ave her regenerative abilities.

Over the years, Vararel learned that Thea had since risen through the ranks of Briteros' army via all manners of atrocities, earning her the nickname, Elf Slayer. Vararel likewise trained as a mage. It was today that Vararel happened to be in a village on the Lauterndell Island when Thea led her forces in an attack.

It had been six years since the two last met. Both Vararel and Thea had just turned 18 and 24 this month.

Fortunately, Vararel's forces were able to defeat Thea.

What should Vararel do with Thea?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)