More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Duke Juke Duke Juke

so where do we begin?

Hifumi's

"Haha, oink for me piggy, oink!" The laugh of the busty fashionista could be heard throughout the hopes peak cafeteria.

Hifumi Yamada had been minding his own business, thinking about what lewd stuff to draw his favourite waifu's doing, when he was suddenly confronted by the enemy of all otaku, the gyaru Junko Enoshima.

He had been eating lunch all on his own in the cafeteria when she decided to attack.

"Looking at you eat is disgusting. You're like, totally a pig in both looks and personality" she said with her finger pointed at him.

"J-just leave me alone, Enoshima-san. Eating is vital and without it I wouldn't be able to continue watching anime!" Hifumi blurted out.

Junko looked at him with disgust and confusion. Suddenly she was wearing a crown on her head and she started speaking in a British accent.

"Well if you love eating so much, then you would be satisfied doing it anywhere." That's when she knocked Hifumi's plate on the floor. "Go on piggy, eat it. Your QUEEN commands it."

Junko interlocked her fingers in his greasy hair and, with a surprising amount of strength, pushed his face into the now dirty food.

At this point most people who were also in the cafeteria had taken notice of the poor doujins artists torment. Some people ignored it, but most watched. Some where laughing but most felt sorry for him.

No one tried to help him.

Hifumi was now on all fours, his face being into his lunch as Junko's heel pressed down on his head. Tears was forming in his eyes as the pain and humiliation swirled inside of him.

"You're not going to do anything? What boring despair. I'm done with you piggy." Junko now had mushrooms on her head instead of a crown.

Junko left the cafeteria before she got into trouble, making sure to sway her body to give the on lookers a show. Once she left Hifumi finally got on to his feet. He glanced around the room as everyone was still silent, watching with prying eyes.

Hifumi bolted out of the cafeteria his fat body weighing his run. He was now a sad wrecking ball stomping down the hall. Of anyone got in his way then they'd probably lose some HP.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)