More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Duke Juke Duke Juke

What happens next?

Hifumi in his room

Hifumi sat at his desk, tears streamed down his face as he scribbled away at his digital drawing pad. He was currently venting his frustrations through making a doujin of a gyaru getting by a fat old man.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid slutty gyaru. How dare you humiliate me like that. I wish there was a better way to get than making a doujin about it." He sighed.

Suddenly, a black and white panda appeared. Hifumi had met monokuma and Usami before so this wasn't a big surprise, but it was still a shock to be caught with his literal pants down.

"Hi, I'm the God of porn and hentai, but you can call me erokumaneko or eroko for short." The magical animal said with a deep voice.

"I saw what happened today. I'm very sorry. But since you're such a reliable ally of the online erotica world, I'll grant you your wish. I'll give you the power to enact sweet erotic on that girl and anyone else you desire."

Hifumi was stunned. He had made many a doujin with this exact premise and it was finally coming true for him.

"T-thank you, master Eroko-sama. How could I ever repay you" Hifumi said as he bowed his head down.

"Haha, no need to thank me, consider it a gift. Just continue to fill the world with fap material and I'll continue to help you. Bye bye for now" and with that Eroko disappeared.

Hifumi had to pinch himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming. Was this another one if Monokuma's pranks? If it wasn't, what type of power would he receive?

What power/s does he get?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)