More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ZekeorSomething ZekeorSomething

How does she emd up Naked?

Hiding in the lab

Casey panicked as she quickly pushed her hand on the sliding metal doors and began pressing every button on the key pad as fast as she could to escape as the predator continued it's massacre on the lab's security behind her as she waited for the doors to open. Casey waited there for a few seconds hoping for the doors to open so she could escape the hands of the predator until it dawned on her... They wouldn't open! Casey new she had to act fast and turned to see the quarantine process in front of her which was the only other way to open the doors.

Casey ran towards the quarantine process but paused quickly when she realized the problems this would end up leading to. To go through the quarantine process it was cause her to take all of her clothes off leaving her butt naked and while that thing killed all of the fellow scientist in the lab and she also figured that the process could take too long not buying her enough time to escape the lab in time she pondered for a bit until the screams from her fellow lab mates snapped her back to reality making her realize that this was life or and without hesitation she sprinted to the quarantine process as fast as possible.

When she finally got inside the quarantine process and made fast work of unzipping the suit she was wearing and dropped it to the ground and started shedding off her other clothes while silently cursing to herself for wearing extra lairs underneath. She continued with her shirt and then proceeded to unhook her jeans after fumbling with the button. She was about to unhook her bra when she heard the final screams and gunshots from the remaining men in the lab making her jump and quickly remove her bra and panties leaving the biologist stark naked and very .

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)