More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

Where does Ino go for her gossip?

Hidden Mist Village

Ino was currently in the Hidden Mist Village chasing a rumor about the Mizukage, Mei Terumi. She heard that the Mizukage was single and had never been married. Ino had seen the Mizukage a number of times since the end of the war and was shocked at this rumor. For lack of a better word the Mizukage was fucking hot. The fact she didn’t have a husband astounded and confused Ino. She now made it her mission to find out why.

She made her way down the central road of the village on her way to the Mizukage’s home. She would have gone to the tower but had heard that it was currently being renovated. She also heard that the Mizukage was working out of her home for the time being. Ino was pleased with this development since it would be easier to find things about the Mizukage’s home rather than at her office.

Nearly 10 minutes later she arrived outside a rather small home. Ino was surprised at this since she expected the home of a village leader to be much larger. Shrugging it off she quickly applied a Genjutsu to herself making her invisible and slowly opened the front door, trying not to make a sound, and entered the home. Upon entry she quietly looked around to find the Mizukage, but her searching was fruitless until she came upon a door that was lightly cracked.

Seeing this she peeked into the open door and her mouth dropped open at what she seen.

What does she see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)