More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by TheBandit025 TheBandit025

What's next?

Hermione is in the Library

In the Library

Hermione was reading a book she was upset with James Sirius Potter, She wanted to be Mrs James Sirius Potter but Hannah Abbot is now Mrs James Sirius Potter, Harry walked up to her, Everyone was staring at Harry since he was naked, Despite She was an Slytherin Pansy Parkinson actaully had an crush on Harry Potter. "Hermione are you okay" said Harry, Hermione looked at Harry who was naked, the main reason why Hermione started to fall for James Sirius was Harry was already taken since Ginny and Harry just got back together until Yesterday they decided to stop since James Sirius knew his father was hiding something only Harry, Ginny and James knew. "Hi Harry" said Hermione eying Harry's erection "Like what see Hermione" said Harry, "Yes, God I hate to be your girlfriend since I would ride you until theres an little you well another one" said Hermione, "Is that something you want to do" said Harry, Hermione was red "Yes I only went after Jamie since Ginny and you were together Harry Potter" said Hermione, Harry smirked. "Do you want to do it here or in my bed".

Where do Harry and Hermione sleep?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)