More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

When and how does Hermione end up naked?

Hermione's Humiliation: An ENF RP with Abagel (Me!) and Funkytime

FunkyTime — Today at 3:34 PM

It was time for another practice round for the students at Hogwarts, and today, the competitors were Ron and Hermione! It was unusual to do two of the same House, so it did mean the only stakes were the individual students' humility- then again, neither were eager to hurt each other since they were close, meaning they'd most likely aim for a gentler form of defeat.

Hermione, standing in a polite and dignified fashion, would look to her simultaneous opponent and friend and urge, "You can make the first move."

Many would gasp at that, thinking the lady was meant to go first in a duel of opposing genders...

abagel — Today at 3:40 PM

Ron Weasley brushed his messy red hair out of his face, raising his wand at someone he didn't quite care to actually ever harm (which was about as aware of his own deep, boiling feelings as he could be in the heat of the moment) and wracked his scattered mind for some kind of- less harmful incantation, but one that would still impress. He smirked a little to himself when he realized what spell he might actually be able to pull off, then sobered his appearance. He put one foot forward, brandishing his wand awkwardly and almost dropping it. "Fintinglio!" At first his wand did nothing, then as he was about to drop his shoulders in disappointment, a bright pink wave of energy flew from his wand like a soaring ribbon, and then split, homing in on Hermione's position. It fell in front of her and stopped, before turning into sparkles which concentrated on her stomach, under her arms, her neck, and then slipping down toward her boots despite her best efforts to squirm away. Someone laughed roaringly. "A tickle spell?! Merlin's Beard that's weak...." Maybe they didn't know what Ron new about Hermione.

FunkyTime — Today at 3:44 PM

And what was it that Ron might've known...? Simple... Hermione's biggest weakness happened to be her ticklishness!

Soon, she was struggling to stand, and eventually gave up trying- falling to her back cackling adorably! She ended up kicking her boots off by accident, as if thinking that would help, but it did not- nothing was physically inside her boots, the magic targeted her soles specifically!

"AAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, NO FAAHAAHAHIR, MAKE IT STOHOHOHOHOPPP!!"

Her laughter roared quite loud, face as red as Ron's hair. This was quite an embarrassing moment for the proud wizard girl.

abagel — Today at 3:48 PM

Ron gulped, then grinned and laughed, holding his hands up as the crowd actually mumbled then applauded. He watched, not letting his guard down, but relaxing a little at the sight of Hermione in the throes of overstimulation. Still, she was a clever and immaculate witch, so he knew to expect some kind of retaliation. (edited)

FunkyTime — Today at 3:52 PM

(sorry, what did she do here? did she send the spell back to him?

Given that you've sort of described her actions here for me, I don't know how to respond now)

FunkyTime — Today at 4:02 PM

(no worries, it's not really that far into god-modding but just try to be moderate with controlling whichever character I'm playing. I feel like the fun of rping for me is seeing how we boucne off each other)

Barely able to speak through her laughter, she'd aim at Ron Weasley and proclaim...

"A-ASCENDIOHHOHOHOHOHOO....!!"

It was the only thing she could think of at the moment- forcing him to float up toward the ceiling so high he could barely see her cute blushing face. Hopefully the spell of his would wear off soon enough so she could stand...

abagel — Today at 4:12 PM

Of course, Hermione's spell was exceptionally performed and Ron could do nothing to avoid the effects. He was levitated swiftly off of the ground at a steady pace. He tightened his grip so as not to lose his only defense on the floor as he was carried away from it. His eyes searched the room, occasionally distracted by the bushy-haired brainy beauty writhing on the ground in sensory overload, the way she twisted and moved, her face flush, her breathing rapid, that cute laugh- he shook his head, looked at the audience gathering even more full, silent and enrapt- and he tried to think of something to do. He didn't know any counter spells....but perhaps? He spied a heavy wardrobe in the corner, no doubt for coats and hats and all sorts of things. Surely something heavy enough might bring him down? It made sense to Ron, after all. So he pointed his wand. Eyes flicking back and forth between his squirming crush and the object. "A-accio....accio wardobe!" Nothing happened. "Accio!" He grumbled. Maybe? "Accio.....accio clothes?!" But just as he stuttered that last bit, a particularly shrill laugh drew his eyes back to his tickled silly object of affection....and there was a sudden tug on her robes....it even seemed to extend to her wooly socks, pulled oh so barely down closer to her heels- (edited)

FunkyTime — Today at 4:17 PM

"R-RON, WHAT ARE YOU DOHOHOHOHOHOINGGG?!!"

Why did it feel like, as she was being tickled by his spell, her clothes were getting tugged off?! It didn't just feel like it- it was happening! While trying to power through the overwhelming sensations, she'd frantically reach to grab at her socks before they could escape- although, it wasn't like it was going to end with the socks, especially when she had her arms up in such a delicate way...

abagel — Today at 4:23 PM

Ron's eyes went wide, and he gulped back a mixture of surprise, excitement, guilt, and some other strange protective feelings for his (friend? muse?!) as she struggled with both her own body sensations and apparently now her outfit, down to the smallest detail. "Oh.....'Mione, no- I'm......stupid spell!!! Accio! Work- ACCIO!" It didn't exactly do much to delay the process, as Hermione's sleeves began to noticeably move down her arms, and her neckline began to plunge as buttons and seams were magically undone to make the spell possible- revealing the beginnings of her smooth upper chest and bare shoulders- meanwhile, her socks were hastening their pull away over her assaulted feet, slipping down over her ankles and finally escaping from her now-bared cute toes. Beyond that, he noticed she was lifted up slightly as her robe's tail end began to furl and billow underneath, ready for flight.

FunkyTime — Today at 4:31 PM

"S-SOMEBODY STOP STARING AND HEEHEHEHELPPP!!"

She had no idea what to do with her hands. Try to grab at her clothes before they pulled away? Cover herself to avoid people seeing her soft supple body? Grab hold of her wand and try to cast a counter-spell with what energy she had left? It was so hard to think when it felt like a hundred feathers were stroking her on every part of her body! She was rolling around desperately wanting it to stop, all while she could feel herself being stripped down by the spell that was cast! Not to mention that it wasn't particularly warm in here, so if she was made nude, she'd definitely feel it.

abagel — Today at 4:37 PM

Strangely enough, as Ron and the audience watched (one of them pretty helpless) the sparkles of the Fintinglio jinx began to coalesce particularly on the areas of the poor young woman already bared by the Accio charm as it attempted to sort itself out into working. The whole process was too drawn out, so it seemed the local magic energy (or something?) was attempting to make it all flow. Pink sparkles jumped down to Hermione's adorable bare feet, darting between her toes and over her skin, and then into her open robes, below her now-exposed brassiere and cleavage, and to her tummy as the last buttons and sashes were undone and it lay open, exposing her bare stomach as well. Then, suddenly, her arms were jerked up with the of the magic which expedited the process, and the crowd roared, regressing to an entertained and amused state at the young witch literally being denuded in public before their eyes! Her robes began to swiftly slip up, up, up- even as there was a further tug....but what could the spell be targeting now? Questions were answered when Hermione's bra suddenly went a little more slack, despite still laying on the front of her body....

FunkyTime — Today at 4:46 PM

Her laughter before had been consistently loud in volume due to all of her spots being targeted at once, but it began to change as the tickle magic changed depending on what spots were bare.

Her feet being targeted caused her laughter to sound more soft and flustered.

"NYohohohhohoohohaaahaahahah~!!"

The sudden tickling sensations just below her cleavage got her incredibly hot and bothered, makign her laugh more with desperation.

"AAHAHAHAH, STOHHOPPPP!!"

Then, when she felt herself tickled on her stomach, that just got her really soaring like a jet engine.

"EEEEEEGHAAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!"

It was hard to focus on both the embarrassment of the tickles and the embarrassment of being stripped, so her mind seemingly blurred out the staring faces as she was still getting viciously tickled. She wiggled around and found herself close to falling off the fighting table, her clothes slipping off with very little effort.

(Guessing all that remains would be panties and bra, right?)

abagel — Today at 4:48 PM

(Yup! Almost all the way naked lol)

[4:51 PM]

As Hermione turned toward the end of the dueling platform, it was just the moment the spell needed to fully release her bra from her body- and for the first time in Hogwarts History, or any history for that matter- Hermione Granger's glorious, soft, bare breasts and rosy nipples were exposed to the room and the crowd of her peers. They jiggled a little extra as some, but not many, of the sparkles made their way to her boobs as well. And mostly exhausted and incapacitated, Ron almost could have covered his eyes, but simply could not look away as little by little, the fabric around her hips was pulled, slackened, pulled....moved down her legs.....off of her small toes.....away from her body. Revealing an alluring shape to her naked hips, and the treasure between her thighs just barely peeking out with a landing strip of brown hair. From the side and above, Rob could very much make out the profile of Hermione's soft, perky naked buttocks.

And the crowd ooo'd, for Miss Hermione Granger, exceptional student and witch, bright young woman, beautiful down to earth crush material- was totally stark naked, birthday suited, and in her most natural state possible as even her bushy hair fell over her bare, well shaped shoulders. And it was only a matter of time before the adorable witch realized the full implications of that fact. Ron turned as red, if not redder, than his naked crush. "I'm SORRY 'Mione!!" (edited)

FunkyTime — Today at 4:57 PM

"Noo no no no no nooo!!"

Her laughter subsided, her boobs not nearly as ticklish as they were just sensitive, as she'd try to reach down to grab at her panties- but they were just out of reach by the time she thought to do anything. Then, as her last bit of clothing fell off, the full weight of the situation began to dawn on her. All of her clothes had flown off her body, and she was surrounded by so many staring faces- people she knew and respected, and who in turn knew and mostly respected her, all seeing her left completely !

Cheeks reddening even more now than ever, she soon was able to form her thoughts into words.

"O-oh my gosh, I need to get my clothes back, where did they go...?!"

Hoping she could walk and that the tickling spell had finished, she'd move to try and climb off the dueling platform while covering her breasts with an arm- but for a few seconds, the stretching of her legs downward to try and get down safely would leave her even more exposed.

"T-they can't have just vanished, they must've gone somewhere!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)