More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by embarrassedboi29 embarrassedboi29

What happens next?

Her towel is gone.

I reach for my towel and notice it is not there.

"Mom! Did you take my towel?" No answer. "MOM!"

She's not answering me. I decide to just make a dash to my room. I open the door a creek and look around. I don't see anyone so I step out and head to my room. That's when I feel someone grab my arm.

"Not so fast missy."

"Mom, let go of me, I'm naked I need to get dressed."

"Not until you take out the trash." She's got to be joking. The trashcan is outside on the curb.

"You can't be serious, let go of me!"

"No way, this will teach you to do as you're told." She start pulling me towards the door.

"Mom, please stop, I'll take out the trash please just let me get dressed." She keep pulling me and opens the front door. There I am completely naked, in full view of the street. "PLEASE!" She grabs the trash, throws it outside, pushes me out and shuts the door. I reach for the handle and it's locked! I'm mortified. I just have to do this as quickly as possible. I live on a very busy street so cars are driving by. One car even honked. I can't cover up and carry the trash. I take a deep breath, grab the trash bag, cover my crotch and head towards the street. I try not to think about how every car driving by is seeing my breasts. Uncovered. I dumped the trash, covered my boobs and ran back to the house giving all the cars a good view of my butt. More honking. I turn beat red.

Does your mom let you in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)