More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AleesaHarper12 AleesaHarper12

Who is at the door?

Her roommate, Tana

To start with, the girl before her was not at all the short and stocky white woman that was her mother. This girl was tall, a few inches above 6 feet for sure. She was black, and her hair was styled into many cornrows, which were all very long and tied into a ponytail that reached from the top of her head down to the top of her thick and muscular thighs. In fact, the girl was very athletic. It wasn’t something she was exactly hiding either, back home Kimmy might had been called something derogatory like a slut if she was seen wearing what the girl before her was. Dressed in the shortest denim shorts Kimmy had ever seen, nothing was hiding the woman’s thick and muscular legs, and the crop top did mothering much either. She can see her muscular midriff and the shape of her large breasts that filled Kimmy with envy and...

“Are you Kimmy Richardson?” The Amazon of a woman asked, causing the blushing Asian to come to her senses and start apologizing for gawking. “Oh yes, I’m so sorry, you must be Tana!” Kimmy deduced aloud, realizing that this was her roommate. Tana sighed in relief and laughed slightly, “oh thank god!” she smiled, “when I read your name I just KNEW you were going to be some boring ass white girl!” Kimmy shook her head, “nope, not at all. Just some boring ass Chinese one!” Tana smiled, nodded, and then gestured inside, “going to let me in?” Suddenly realizing she was blocking the way in, she nodded and moved aside, “I’m so sorry! Do you need help getting more of your stuff?” Kimmy asked, noticing that the other girl had only one big suit case and nothing else. Tana gave Kimmy a once over and then chuckled slightly, “you sure you’re the one who should be offering to help carry stuff there, chopstick?” observed Tana in a bit of a passive dismissive way that Kimmy did not appreciate. Sure, compared to the Amazonian physique of her roommate Kimmy’s own unimpressive height that only just barely managed to stand at an inch above five feet was definitely abysmal, but it in no way meant she could just throw in something that was...well almost a little racist. Kimmy of course just shook her head, “fine, sorry I asked,” she said after a moment.

“I appreciate the offer, but I just have this suitcase for now,” she told her, “my boyfriend will come by later with more stuff but this is all I brought.” Kimmy looked at all she brought and nodded, “ah...” she said, suddenly wondering if she might had brought too much with her. “You going to the party later?” Tana asked, opening her suitcase and beginning to unpack after she places her suitcase on the empty bed with none of Kimmy’s stuff. Raising an eyebrow, the photography major shook her head, “I didn’t even know about any party,” she told her, walking over to her side of the room and sitting at her desk, “how did you learn?” she asked.

“Some of my teammates invited me!”

“Oh, you play a sport?”

“Yeah basketball, I got a free ride here cause of it!”

“Oh cool, I’m here cause of a scholarship but it definitely isn’t a full ride...”

“Bummer, your parents help paying for your tuition and stuff?”

“Yeah, as long as I get good grades.”

“That sucks,” Tana then turned and looked directly at Kimmy, “so you going or not? It’s like a meet and greet!”

“Isn’t there an official one on Monday?”

“Yeah, but that’s a school thing, this one will be fun!”

Kimmy thought about that for a moment, then nodded, “Yeah I guess I’ll go, could be good to meet some people before class starts!” she replied optimistically. “Okay great, it starts later. I can help you get ready, you don’t seem like the type who’s been to a REAL party before!” Tana told her.

“OK, you said it was later, how long is later?”

“I don’t know, about an hour, hour and a half.”

“AN HOUR??”

“Relax, I told you I would help you get ready! And besides, it’s a party, you never hear of being fashionably late?”

Kimmy supposed she was right, and then calmed down. “Okay, so, if it’s a party I can just get away with wearing this right?” she asked, gesturing to her current fit that consisted of a hoodie and plain black leggings.

“Not on your life!”

Then without asking if she could, Tana walked over to Kimmy’s dresser and opened the top drawer. “H-hey!” Kimmy protested as Tana pulled some of her underwear out of the drawer.

“First things first, we gotta start with your underwear, pick something sexy,” Tana said as she rifled through Kimmy’s underwear drawer. Blushing profusely, Kimmy stood up and opened her mouth to protest, but went silent when Tana held up a pair of her underwear, “are these granny panties?!” Tana asked, eyebrows raised. Before Kimmy could answer Tana quickly added, “Girl we’re going to have to get you something much better than that!”

“Why does it even matter if my underwear looks sexy or not?” Kimmy asked, her face as red as a beetroot. “Because you never know what could happen, right?” Tana observed, before then winking at Kimmy, who’s face somehow got even redder.

“How about this!” Tana suggested, holding up a pair of black panties. Kimmy looked at it and then nodded, “yeah that works but can’t I just pick my own look for this thing?”

Tana gave her a once over, and then shook her head, “girl, please, if I’m bringing you to a party you gotta not embarrass me! Here, how ‘bout you go shower and I’ll pick the rest of your outfit for you, okay?” Kimmy wanted to protest, but alas decided that in any kind of argument the two could have that the other girl would most certainly win, so instead she just sighed and nodded.

“Okay great,” Tana said with a beaming smile, “I’ll make you look so hot girl, you’ll see!” Even if Kimmy wanted to get a word in edge wise she couldn’t, because then Tana turned away from her and started rifling through the rest of her wardrobe. Seeing how futile her resistance was, Kimmy instead just turned in defeat and walked off toward her bathroom.

How does the shower go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)