More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by jaed jaed

What happens when she wakes up, or while she's sleeping?

Her parents come into her room and strip her while she's sleeping

( Chapter originally made by NatchMuziek in www.writing.com )

While Natalie thought she was being sneaky while her parents were asleep, in reality she was clumsy and made quite a bit of noise entering the house and then her room.

As they heard the door to their daughter's room close, Natalie's mother and father smiled as their first part of Natalie's punishment was unfolding. They knew that even if Natalie did realize that her clothes were taken, she wouldn't dare wake them up to ask about it since it risked them finding out about her late night out. Of course, they already knew that Natalie was at a party, thanks to Natalie forgetting that she added her mom on Snapchat (which allowed her mother to see that she posted pictures and videos of herself drinking and partaking in other debauchery on her Snap Story).

After waiting in their bedroom for a half hour or so, the couple figured that their daughter was asleep, meaning they could move on to the next part of Natalie's punishment: stripping her naked.

Right as they were about to enter Natalie's room, her father, Rick, started having second thoughts about this punishment.

_"_Honey, are you really sure this is a good punishment? I mean, it seems kind of ****, especially for something that probably every teen has done before." ,_Rick whispered.

"Of course I'm sure! I read about it on a parenting forum about a month ago. They said humiliation is one of the best ways of discouraging bad behavior." her mother, Helen, replied. Though it was true that she had read this, what she didn't know was that the forum was satire and none of the advice was meant to be taken seriously.

Against his better judgement, Rick decided to trust his wife on this issue and together they snuck into Natalie's room, where they saw their daughter lying fast asleep under her covers. Slowly walking towards the bed, Natalie's parents carefully peel back the covers, revealing their daughter's scantily clad body. Tutting in disapproval at Natalie's attire, Helen went to work on taking her daughter's clothes right off of her. First starting with the boob tube, it didn't take much work to lift it over her chest and then her arms and shoulders. Now Natalie was completely topless in front of her parents, though oblivious to her state as she was still asleep. Helen briefly appreciated her daughter's large yet perky breasts, which were topped by quarter sized reddish-pink nipples.

"Ok, your turn." Helen whispered to her husband. Rick was hesitant to strip his daughter, but still trusting his wife he decided to go through with it anyway. Hands shaking slightly, Rick slowly unbuttoned and unzipped Natalie's tight denim shorts, and taking a deep breath, began sliding them down his daughter's toned legs. As the shorts came off, Rick and Helen took note of the yellow thong that was underneath them; the only clothing she has left to her name.

Rick and Helen stood there for a minute, each holding one item of Natalie's clothes in their hands. Helen was waiting for Rick to finish the job by taking the thong off as well, but Rick didn't move.

"I'm sorry, I can't. I just can't." Rick admitted. He could barely bring himself to take off a piece of his daughter's outer clothing, so it wasn't much of a surprise that he couldn't take off her underwear.

"Fine." Helen sighed, as she ripped off Natalie's thong in one smooth motion, revealing a completely shaved crotch. Now Natalie was completely naked, and all of her clothes were in her parent's possession. Rick did his best to look away from his naked daughter, but curiosity got the better of him when he stole a couple glances of the nude redhead.

Still fast asleep, Natalie was completely unaware of her predicament.

What they do next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)