More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Radster23 Radster23

Who will the victim be?

Her not so friendly neighbour is conveniently close by.

Nova didn't have much of a relationship with her neighbour Paige. It wasn't that Paige was impolite, she just seemed to either be busy or keeping herself to herself pretty much all the time. And it was clear she had no real interest in getting to know Nova. Which would have suited the witch perfectly except for one small detail - Paige was hot! It seemed such a waste to have someone so cute in such close proximity and never hang out. Well, Paige would be spending plenty of time with Nova today whether she liked it or not.

Nova just about managed to catch her neighbour as she was on her way out, still adjusting her hair as she hurried to wherever her intended destination was.

"Hey Paige!" Nova called out as the busy young woman passed her.

"Oh! Hi Nova! Happy birthday! It is today isn't it?" Paige turned and answered quickly "Look, I'm sorry but I have to go, I'm already late."

But Paige wasn't going to get away from Nova that easily this time. The witch had options here, she could use her magic to bring Paige to her place, invite herself up to her hot neighbour's bedroom or just have her fun right here in the street. It was a quiet road and the low threat of someone witnessing any of this actually gave Nova a bit of a kick.

What does Nova do to Paige first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)