More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Radster23 Radster23

What does Nova do to Paige first?

Playing 'dress up' with Paige

As Paige walked away she grabbed her phone from her purse in order to read some message or other that was clearly more important to her than Nova. Well, the young witch certainly wasn't going to stand for that.

"Not so fast, sweetie!" Nova ordered with a twirl of her index finger that instantly brought her fast moving neighbour to a halt.

To an uninformed passer-by it wouldn't have been immediately apparent that anything was amiss with Paige. It just looked as if she had stopped in the street to check her phone. However, she now found herself completely frozen in place and incapable of moving so much as a muscle. The spell was entirely harmless in itself, but did leave her at the complete mercy of a horny witch.

Nova walked over and stood in front of her sexy neighbour so it looked as if the two were just hanging out together.

"Oh, Paige. Why are you always in such a hurry to get away from me?" Nova pouted. She knew her neighbour could see and hear her but was of course unable to respond, which was probably for the best.

"You see, the thing is, I'm a very powerful witch.." Nova revealed as she ran her finger playfully down her victim's arm "..and I don't take too kindly to being given the brush off. So, I've decided we are going to spend the whole day together and get to know each other intimately. Any objections?"

Nova giggled as Paige remained silent. She then stood back and admired the view for a moment. But she decided she wasn't quite satisfied with it. Paige was a beautiful woman and always stylishly dressed, but Nova had her own personal preferences and couldn't see why Paige wouldn't want to adapt her appearance to suit them. It was time for a makeover!

Nova tried Paige out as a sexy French maid first, with knee high white stockings and a black dress that began barely above her nipples and ended at the top of her thighs. Her phone had been transformed into a duster to complete the effect.

"What do you think Paige?" Nova took a photo on her phone for posterity then showed it to her neighbour. It was a cute look for sure, but Nova was keen to explore her options before settling on anything.

Over the next few minutes Paige found herself dressed in a variety of styles she probably wouldn't have chosen for herself. She was a schoolgirl in uniform, complete with pigtails and freckles. She was a red haired Jessica Rabbit tribute. She was a sexy, dark haired witch (Nova enjoyed the the irony of that one). Then she was a dominatrix in a black catsuit with a whip. Paige got a few curious looks from passers-by as they noticed the cute girl in the outlandish costumes, but they invariably continued past the girls without comment.

Finally Nova settled on a look she fully approved of for Paige. A classic American cheerleader outfit with 'NOVA' displayed across her chest where the team name would usually be, and a pom pom in place of what used to be the phone she prioritised over her witchy neighbour. Her hair was in tied in bunches which was a little cliche but exactly what her stylist wanted.

"Perfect!" Nova enthused "Now, I'm going to zap you up to my bedroom, but don't worry I'll join you soon and unfreeze you when I get there. Plesse don't be mad at me for this, we're going to have so much fun!"

Nova hoped nobody noticed as she zapped Paige with a teleportation spell which made her vanish from where she had been standing. That may have been a little tricky to explain.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)