More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by thedeadman thedeadman

What's Emma doing?

Her first time at a college party

It was during her first semester at Brown University that Emma went to her first-ever college party. She had been asked (though it felt more like cajoled) into attending by her roommate Chelsea, an auburn-haired Californian who was bubbly but not overbearingly so. Their first meeting had actually been quite memorable: Emma had walked into her dorm room, pulling her luggage behind her, only to stop short at the sight of this tall, tanned girl, naked save for a pair of panties which were pulled to one side, energetically bouncing on a guy's cock as he lay back on the made-up bed.

"Hi!" The girl had greeted her with a bright smile, not pausing in her bouncing as the slaps of flesh-on-flesh accentuated her words. "You must be Emma. I'm Chelsea. Nice to meet you, roomie!"

Emma stammered out a hello, blushing as she felt torn about what to do next. While on the sets of Harry Potter over the past decade, she and her castmates had been kept relatively sheltered from freeuse activities due to their age; while they certainly knew about freeuse, they had never engaged in or been openly confronted with such actions until after they turned 18. For Emma, even after coming of age and getting involved in her own exploits, she still felt (and was) relatively unfamiliar with how she as a young woman fit into this part of life.

As such, when being brought face-to-face with someone who clearly wasn't shy about it (Chelsea hadn't even made any attempts to cover herself, her medium-sized tits jiggling with each bounce on the cock), Emma didn't know how to respond. Should she excuse herself and wait until Chelsea was finished, or continue with getting unpacked and situation on her side of the dorm room while her roommate continue to fuck and get fucked?

What does Emma do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)