More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by thedeadman thedeadman

What does Emma do?

Continue on with unpacking

Not wanting to set a bad first impression of prudery or rudeness by abruptly excusing herself, Emma decided to continue setting up her side of the dorm room, doing her best to not stare at her new roommate's current sexual antics while also trying not to feel (or demonstrate) uncomfortable or awkward about it. She was, after all, already accustomed to seeing public sex and lewd behavior, but having it so upfront as it was right now still managed to throw her.

As Emma unpacked and got herself situated, the pace of Chelsea's carnal activity increased, the slaps of flesh getting quicker and the noises of pleasure becoming more noticeable. Fortunately for Emma, Chelsea didn't seem like a screamer or a loud dirty-talker, as the only sounds she was making were gasps and little groans. It sounded like she was on the verge of climaxing, which she in fact did a minute later. The guy she was fucking also sounded like he was cimming, though he was more overt (and more obnoxious, in Emma's opinion) about it:

"Unnnhh, yeah, you dirty slut. I'm cumming in you, cuimming in this tight pussy. Fuck, you're milking my cock so good."

Why do boys feel the need to narrate their orgasms? Emma thought, rolling her eyes at what she was hearing. Can't they just get off without having to give a breakdown of what they're doing? Emma's face was turned away so that the copulating couple couldn't see her expression.

Thankfully the terrible porn-style dialogue was short, and Emma heard the couple slow down to a stop, both of them catching their breaths. The guy spoke first. "That was fucking incredible," he said, sounding very satisfied and pleased with himself. "You're a great fuck."

"You too." Emma was still turned away from the two of them so she couldn't see her face, but Chelsea's tone of voice hadn't changed from when she had greeted her. However, Emma could hear something else to it as well, something that brought a smirk to Emma's face as she sorted her clothes into her dresser. Chelsea didn't quite enjoy the experience the same way her partner just did, but she wasn't letting it show. "Maybe we can do it again later on."

"I'd love that." There was a light slapping sound; the guy had swatted her ass in appreciation. The two of them got off the bed and the guy pulled his clothes back on and headed for the door. He paused to look over at Emma, finally seeing her face-to-face for the first time. "Nice to meet y--" He paused, his eyes widening in recognition "Holy shit, are you--?

"Okay, I'll see you later, thanks for the orgasm, bye!" Chelsea said all of this in one breath as she pushed the guy out of the room and shut the door in his face. Turning to lean back against it, she met Emma's gaze and rolled her eyes as well. "Boys."

"Boys," Emma agreed, and the two of them shared a laugh, thereby establishing the first strands of their relationship.

Continue with Emma getting acquainted with her roommate, or skip ahead to the party?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)