More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by reap3r reap3r

What’s next for the Free Use Slut

Her fat neighbour

I walk out the front door completely cleaned and go for my daily casual walk I didn’t get past my fat ugly neighbours house when he called me up to his porch. I slowly walk up to him and he grinned as he saw my collar and my ID. He looked at me made me turn around and shake my bubble butt for him, as I turned back around he pulled out his very impressive 8 1/2 inch long and 3 3/4 inche thick and veiny dick. It’s not fair, why did this fat, smelly, misogynistic man get to have such a big cock. He finished dropping his shorts and boxers revealing he had a bigger secret, his balls were huge. I lick my lips imagining me having to suck his meat and two veg, I don’t even resist as he pushes me down on to my knees and pushes my face into his genitals. I breathe in his scent and my nose is filled with the smell of his dick and sweaty balls. “Worship this dick bitch” he orders and I feel my pussy dampen and my body heat up. He sees my breathing increase and smiles as I kiss and lick his shaft.

“Oh, John, you’ve been hiding this magnificent dick from us girls” I say his dick surprisingly tastes great, my tongue just touches his sack and my eyes open wide. I take one of his sweaty salty balls into my mouth and suck it, my one hand has been playing with my slit the other is reaching out to grab something. “Mmmmmm I love the taste of you balls John, please let me suck your impressive cock, oh pleeeaaassssee” I’m shocked as he laughs at my orgasm riddled body.

“From now on you can only refer to me as sir or Mr Michaels, no Free Use slut gets to use my first name. Now look at you, I’ve known you and your friends deride me behind my back, but you can’t help cumming to the thought of pleasuring a man, it was the thought of sucking my dick that made you cum you played with that dirty pussy of yours while worshipping my cock. You are on your knees licking and kissing my shaft with your fingers still in your slit, admit it you know your place in life is now and forever beneath any man that wants to use you, and best of all you won’t be able to refuse him, I did tell you one day I’d make you suck my dick now you want it so go ahead if I’m right and your place in life is to be the fuck toy of men suck my dick.” My pussy obviously agreed with him because it squirted all over my hand, my body obviously agreed as I moved forwards and engulfed his member. Why was what Mr Michaels was saying turning me on .

“Mmmmm, mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm” I keep ey contact as I take his dick in my mouth and it hits the back of my throat. My friends constantly say I should report his comments to someone but I never do. I can see it now his face as he makes a comment, cocky smile in place, my friends laughing as they start to record him talking to me and my smile as I reach my hand out pull down his trousers and boxers to expose his shockingly big shaft to them before rising my skirt to show my bare pussy and climb his body and sink my pussy down onto his dick. I imagine my pristine tits on show as he tears my top in two and I have no bra on, he grabs my arse and bounces me up and down. I’m screaming in pleasure my friends filming my first sex tape, oh yes they’re laughing as I wrap my arms and legs around his body licking us in place I cum over and over again I lose track as he cums in me.

“Damn Alice you thinking of me little slut?” I’m brought back to reality as he speaks. “What were you imagining in that head of yours?” He asks and I pull my mouth off his dick and smile up at him as it’s placed on my face.

“I imagined my friends and I were making fun of you, you came over and talked about how you would please me like any real man could, how you would treat me like a slut and I’d love it. They secretly start to record us and I reach out pull down you trousers and boxers showing your fully erect cock and I lift my skirt showing, oooohhhhh, showing I had no panties on under it. Fuuuucckkk, I then sink down on your dick and you grab my arse and bounce me on your shaft when I lock my arms and legs around your body you literally rip my top in two showing I hadn’t wore a bra either, my friends shock kept recording my first sex taaaaaappppppppeeeeee.” I cum hard, squirting everywhere.

“Is that what you want?” He asked me, “To have me manhandle your body and as I fuck you you want your friends to see you? Maybe even have it recorded?” He keeps speaking and my pussy gets wetter and wetter”.

“Mmmmm, please fuck this worthless sluts slit with your superior shaft Sir.” I moan out loud and he laughs before picking me up and carrying me into his house.

I’m bouncing my arse on his dick as he makes me cum again. This fat man had brought me to his room, threw me on the bed and ordered me to spread my arse cheeks. I instantly did and felt him push against my sphincter, in a matter of seconds my starfish had parted for his superior cock I gripped his bed sheets as he ferociously started to fuck my arsehole, I loved it. We eventually moved to the reverse cowgirl position and what I saw made me cum hard, he was recording us fucking, all the things I had been saying during sex with him picked up on the microphone. “Oooohhh fffuuuuccckkkk yyyeeeessssss” I squirted and slowed my bouncing down. “Thank you for fucking this Free Use slut Sir” I say before sighing. He grins turns me around and points to his dick.

“Suck it slut show everyone what a AtM slut you really are” I glide my tongue over it and then wrap my hot mouth round it, I savour the taste and moan because oh fuck do I love the taste of my own arse. “Good girl you now know your place in life don’t you?”

I look up at him and smile “my place is under any man, and in my case women as well,” I say submissively and he cums on my face and kicks me out after telling me to come back some time and he’d wreck my pussy for me too.

Who does she meet next?

1) She meets someone from school? (Comment your suggestions)

2) She goes to meet her a group of friends? (Suggestions in comments)

X) Write your own suggestions in comments.

Suggestions in comments please.

Who does she nest next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)