More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by reap3r reap3r

Who does she nest next?

School bully

I start jogging after being kicked out of Mr Michaels’ house and it’s not long until a car pulls up beside me and the driver honks the horn. I turn to look at the driver only to see my school bully Jason. He grins at me and I feel my pussy get wet, I drop to my hands and knees and crawled over to the car open the passenger door and look up at him. “Hello Jason, can I help you?” I ask him submissively as my eyes lock with his my face heats up as his hand pulls out his very impressive 9 inch long cock.

“Climb in Alice, you can suck my dick like the slut you are” he said and I climb into the car turn and close the door only to feel pain shoot across my bubble butt.

SMACK

THWACK

CRACK

“Owie” I pathetically cry out as I stay still my arse being smacked.

“Who’s the dumb Free Use slut? Who’s going to worship this dick? Who’s going to give me roadhead?” He asks and I moan with each hit he makes.

“Oooohhhh, I am, I am, I AAAMMMMMM” I cry out in pure ecstasy as I cum squirting all over his seat.

Jason spins me around and shoved my face into his crotch. I lick his knob and balls lovingly. I can’t help it my school bully is using my mouth so much better than anyone else has. “I told you you would love the taste of my dick, now if you do a good job I’ll give you your birthday present” he said and I grin as I lick his dick.

“Ooooh fffuuuccckkk, this is the best tasting cock I’ve had yet, ooohh Jason I’m sorry for being such a bitch in school and ignoring what you said about me, you were right, I’m just a pathetic Free Use slut for and man or woman to use. Ooohh this slab of meat is just sooooo gooooood, you should have face fucked me in school, just release all your seed all over my face or down my throat. Ooohhhh fffuuuuuccckkk I’d have instantly been your bitch, ou could have ow…. Mmmmmm… Glk Glk Glk” I’m silenced by Jason forcing his sweaty schlong up into my open mouth.

“Dumb bitch, just suck my dick, ooohhhh yeeeesssss just like that” he muttered. He drove us for what seemed ages, he stopped the car and was talking to someone but I didn’t care enough to pay attention. “Oh yeah then open my door and prove me wrong then” he said and I felt his dick start to throb and I knew he was about to cum. The door opened and the gasps drew my eyes up to see my friends all shocked but I didn’t have time to feel embarrassed or humiliated as Jason came down my throat as my eyes rolled back and I saw white, my pussy squirted it’s juices all over the seat again.

I swallow all his cum and smile as I crawl on top of him and sink my pussy onto his dick, I moan as he fills my cunt with his cock. I look to my friends and smile. “Hi girls, I’m just getting used by Jason as you can seeeeeeeee” I say as he thrusts into my pussy. They look at me defeated and all strip and get in the car. After I’m fully filled to the brim with Jason’s cum, he throws me onto Kelly who took my seat and our naked pussies touch she trusts up causing me to moan. Even though she’s underneath me Kelly is in control, she tribs me until the car stops and we all get out. The girls are taken to an underground tattoo shop whilst I’m servicing three homeless men. After I’ve been filled countless times with the cum of these homeless men the girls all come out and face their backs to me where above their arses they all have ‘Jason’s’ bitch’ tattooed.

“You did this Alice, we all made a deal with him that if you sucked his cock we would all sleep with him one night, however if you fucked him we’d let him use use for a whole day each. Instead you did both which meant we would become his bitches and have it tattooed as a tramp stamp. So it’s now official we belong to Jason, you can make your own way home Free Use slut.” Kelly said before kneeling and sucking him off in front of me.

“Kelly’s right Alice so if you ever want us to remain a friend group then we all get to use you slut” Danielle said and pushed her arse into my face, I instantly start kissing and licking it. “You’re such a fucking dumb cunt aren’t you?” She asked rhetorically because it’s now true.

I eventually walk into my house go have a shower and then go worship my sisters body as David fucks my arse.

What’s next for Alice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)