More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Trisha Lynn Trisha Lynn

What does Ashleigh decide to do day one?

Her college advisor requests her presence.

The next morning Ashleigh decided to pretend to be sound asleep as Chris arose bright and early to leave for his work retreat. To Chris's credit, he took the hint and did not try to rouse his angry girlfriend. Instead, he slipped off silently to the awaiting Uber to head to the airport.

After giving it enough time that Ashleigh was certain, Chris would not be returning for something he had accidentally forgotten the hot blonde slipped out of bed and stretched. She had worn a pair of old ratty pj's to bed the previous evening to hammer home the point that there would be no chance at bon voyage sex. The issue now was that as thread worn as these nightclothes were, it had made her itch like the devil.

Quickly she shed the stained and torn fabric and stood before the mirror in all her glory. Ashleigh admired her long legs and taut stomach. Her breasts were not the biggest a little smaller than she would have liked, but they were perky, and the coloring of her areola and the size of her nipples had always been a plus in her book. Finally, she looked down at her smooth kitty. Just a hint of the outer lip was visible while she was not aroused.

"If Chris thinks I'm going to sit around here and pine for him for an entire month and then forgive his cheating ass once he returns, he is out of his mind."

The beautiful blonde strolled into the bathroom, turned on the bathtub faucet, and began filling the tub with warm water before adding some soap suds. Ashleigh selected one of her more substantial dildos and climbed into the relaxing bath before beginning to stroke her clit.

Bubblebath

A soft mew escaped her lips as she slid the oversized sex toy into her primed pussy. Visions of celebrities, old flames, and a few acquaintances danced in the young girl's imaginations as she slid rubber in slowly in and out of her vagina.

"Oh yes Uhm, oh oh oh, right there, oh hard... harder," Ashleigh moaned as she drew herself closer and closer to bliss.

Her back arched, and water began to slosh over the sides of the tub as the hot blonde thrashed in pleasure. Finally, gripping the cast-iron edge, Ashleigh let out a guttural scream and collapsed back into the water, sinking down to where her nose was barely above the surface.

After a few moments to make sure that her legs would not go out from under her, Ashleigh exited the tub and began her morning routine. Where to start my month-long excursion?

Before she could ponder how she should spend her newfound freedom, Ashleigh's thoughts were interrupted by cell buzzing to alert her of an incoming text message.

Ms. Campbell, can you please come by and see today. I have one final block open at 5:15 pm- Dr. Wheeler

Ashleigh stared at the message for a few moments. What could this be about?

Sure Professor. I'll see you at 5:15. Nothing wrong, I hope? - Ashleigh Campbell

We'll discuss that when you get here. - Dr. Wheeler

The hot blonde nervously dressed and began to clock watch. Fuck why did the appointment have to be so late? I didn't think any of the faculty had office hours past four. And what could she want? I know my grades are fine. Ugh!!!

Finally, after a couple of hours of nearly driving herself batty most of the afternoon, Ashleigh headed off to find out what that cryptic text was all about.

What does Professor Wheeler want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)