More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sixth Sixth

What does she see?

Her brother

"Oh Willa. I'm so sorry!" the figure at the end of her bed was her younger brother.

Ben was nearly naked. The only thing he wore was an old amulet and a heavy robe. The robe did nothing to conceal Ben's surprisingly athletic body. It hung open and Willa sat up on her bed to get a full view of his muscled chest and fully erect, towering penis. Willa swallowed in shock, not only was her little brother standing at the foot of her bed in the middle of the night but he was hung like a porn star and apparently ready to fuck someone.

"I had to do it. I needed the power so I made the trade bargain."

Pulling her gaze free from her own brother's cock Willa asked, "Traded what?" but a sinking feeling in her stomach suggested she already knew.

HE TRADED YOUR INNOCENCE TO ME.

A second figure stepped out of the shadows of the corner. The monster of a man, a demon, was twice the height of Ben. His skin was as black as shadow and golden runes covered his burly chest. Two curly horns sprouted from his forehead. The man-creature was most different below the waist; with a matt black fur or hair like a horse, knees that bent back like a horse and hooves instead of feet. The demonic intruder was entirely naked too and sported a cock even larger than Ben's.

YOU BELONG TO ME!

The naked demon-man clicked his fingers and the PJs which so poorly protected Willa's supple body burst apart. Fragments of cloth drifted through the air to scatter over her bed and bedroom floor.

Willa made a naked dash for the door. She leapt off her bed, started to run but was caught by the beastly invader. A hand powerful enough to break bone snatched at Willa's arm and yanked her to him.

Willa felt her small body impact with the monster. She struggled as an arm wrapped around her chest, squashing her breasts, and her back pulled against the demon's chest.

He licked her. The demon let his long tongue slide up from the base of his captive's throat and to her ear. The sensation was incredible. A thrill of delight raced through Willa's body and she nearly came.

Shocked by the sudden near-orgasm Willa struggled for breath . She could feel the monster man's huge dick press against her back. She could feel her body begin to succumb to the madness. What would it be like to have him inside her?

She was lifted up, both feet off the floor, and then slowly lowered onto the horse-sized cock of the strangely furry man.

Part of Willa's mind told her to scream, to fight, to protest and resist.

YOU WILL WATCH AS YOUR SISTER'S BODY SUCCUMBS TO ME.

Part of Willa's mind told her to ride the horse-cock filling her pussy, to moan, gasp and put on a show for Ben.

A whimper of delight escaped Willa's lips. She lifted up on her heels and then dropped her body back down on the black cock impaling her. "Fuck me. . . " she moaned.

How do the men react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)