More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Radster23 Radster23

Who will the victim be?

Her boss could do with taking down a peg or two

Nova hated her job and she resented the fact she had ever had to work. Someone like her wasn't meant to be ordered about or made to carry out mundane tasks she didn't care about for the benifit of someone else. Well, all that was about to stop. She was heading straight for the office to hand in her resignation in the most emphatic way possible.

Nova's boss greeted her with a friendly smile as her subordinate entered her office and closed the door quietly behind her.

"Hi Nova! Happy birthday!" Sarah exclaimed "I didn't think we would be seeing you today. You should be out celebrating!"

Sarah was superficially friendly and seemed to be popular with Nova's colleagues, but the witch wasn't buying it. Nova had fallen foul of her boss more than once over petty things like not turning up for work when she was nursing a hangover or hanging up on a client who wouldn't stop asking her tedious questions. Who was Sarah to tell Nova what she had to do? It wasn't even as if she was much older than her. She had probably slept her way up the company ladder, Nova figured. Well, it was time for a long overdue power shift in this particular relationship.

"If there was something you needed me for I'm really sorry but it will have to be quick." Sarah explained apologetically "I'm due at a meeting with the directors in less than ten minutes."

"This is going to take longer than that, I'm afraid." Nova replied with a cruel smirk "You should consider your meetings cancelled for the rest of today."

What does Nova do to Sarah first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)