More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Radster23 Radster23

What does Nova do to Sarah first?

Online Porn

Sarah instinctively laughed off Nova's declaration, assuming it to be some kind of joke.

"Wow, this must be important!" The witches' boss smiled as she folded her arms "But even so, the directors have to take precedence here. And the meeting will be going live any minute."

"Oh, it's a virtual meeting?" Nova realised as a fun idea suddenly came to her "Do you mind if I stay and watch? It might be useful for my, um, development."

"Well, I guess.." Sarah replied a little uncertainly as she settled at her desk and searched for the meeting link in her calendar "though as much as I admire your dedication, I'm sure there must be better ways to spend your birthday!"

"Oh no, I think I'll enjoy this just fine!"

Nova settled herself in the chair opposite Sarah's desk and waggled her finger at her boss. Sarah instantly stopped what she was doing and fell silent, her eyes having glazed over. It was Nova who was in charge of her now.

"Okay, so I have a few ideas to make this meeting a little less tedious than all the other ones at this place, and you're going to help me."

Sarah said nothing and didn't move a muscle.

"Right then, so any time someone says the word.." The witch stopped as she tried to think of a word she remembered coming up frequently at all the meetings she had daydreamed her way through here "..'agenda' you will feel the sudden need to take off an item of clothing. Once all your clothing has gone and someone says the word 'agenda' you will feel the need to show off how hot your body is to the camera."

Again Sarah said nothing, but Nova knew her instruction had already taken hold.

"Also when anyone talks about, um,.." again Nova tried to recall the kind of things people discussed in meetings and what her company actually did "..finances, you will become sexually aroused. And the deeper they go into all the boring money talk the more uncontrollably horny you become. Got that?"

Nova was confident she could take her colleague's silence as a yes.

"Don't be mad at me Sarah, knowing what the old letches on the board here are like this will probably get you promoted."

With that the witch clicked her fingers and her boss came out of her trance.

"Damn it, I must have zoned out there for a moment! I don't want to show up late, that will leave a terrible impression." Sarah fretted as she put on her glasses and adjusted her hair "Right, I'm about to go live. You're more than welcome to stay and watch but please don't say anything."

"Fine be me!" Nova grimned in gleeful anticipation "I'm more than happy jusr to watch."

How long before someone says 'agenda'?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)