More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by 229 229

Where should they start?

Her aunt's room

"You said your aunt's a witch, so let's see if there's anything good in her room!" Mackenzie suggested.

"Oh, you're not worried you'll get cursed if you snoop?" Rebecca asked sarcastically.

"Wait... you're right. Maybe we shouldn't..." Mackenzie took Rebecca seriously, and imagined what a witch would do if they broke into her room.

"Don't be such a loser." Rebecca snorted. "Come on."

Rebecca led them upstairs, where there were two rooms that Sarah hadn't looked in, but she was pretty sure she knew which one was the bedroom. She touched the doorknob, and experienced a huge static shock. "FUCK!!!" she yelled and pulled her hand away, and looked at it. For a moment, she saw a strange scar on her hand, but when she blinked, it was gone.

"Did you see that?" Kaitlyn asked. When Sarah touched the doorknob, she had seen a small flash of light.

"Rebecca was right, it's cursed!" Mackenzie yelled.

"Don't be stupid." Rebecca said, and pushed open the door.

Inside, there was another door, a king sized bed, with an end table next to it, a dresser, and a large black leather armchair. On the end table, there were some books and magazines, and on the dresser, what looked like perfume bottles.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)