More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by splotch splotch

What happens first?

Her agent has a plan

"You were so excited over the phone Ray." Mary said to her manager, Ray Marcellus. He still seemed very pumped about something. "Do you really think you've found a way to take my career up to the next level?"

"I have!" He declared. "I was thinking about all the leading ladies in Hollywood. Where do you see their faces the most? The tabloids, and click bait web articles! That's when I realized that, to get you more in the public eye we're going to have to get the public interested in your private life!"

"But how?"

"Well, I've thought of a stunt. It's bold and daring and never been done before."

"What is it?" Mary asked.

"Well, you're going to spend a week naked."

"WHAT!?" Mary asked, aghast. She'd never posed nude, or had a nude role in a movie! Sure, she'd done sexy magazine shoots, but she refused to get fully nude for any amount of money!

"Relax: I've got it figured out so nobody will ever see you!" Ray reassured her. "You'll do it from the privacy and comfort of your own home, so nobody will ever see you! See, we'll say it's a protest for something or another. Then, we'll make a big show of emptying all the clothes from your house. Then you'll pose for a photo shoot on your porch in nothing but a robe. You'll go inside, hand the robe out to me, and you're naked week will begin!"

"But, if nobody sees anything, what's the point?" Mary asked, confused.

"The fact that nobody will see anything is the point! See, it will drive the public crazy! Paparazzi will camp out trying to get a picture! People will speculate online if you're really naked the whole time or if it's a trick. It'll get everyone saying the name Mary Elizabeth Winstead, attaching to to mystery and appeal without ever having to show anyone anything!"

"I'll help you get ready." Ray went on. "We'll make sure every window in your place is blocked so nobody will get a photo. We'll cancel all your obligations. It will help if you post a lot of selfies, not showing anything of course, just bare from the shoulders up. Everyone will comment and talk, and soon you'll be one of the most well known names in Hollywood!"

"Well, if nobody will see anything.... I guess it's a good plan!" Mary said, tentatively agreeing to Ray's publicity scheme...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)