More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rinderpest Rinderpest

What happens when I get her Home?

Her Friends Call

I'm on the way home when Eileen's phone starts buzzing. She's got a text from her best friend, Lydia. "Hey girl, where you at? Decide to come out with us tonight?"
This could be fun, if Lydia is out, her friend Verena is probably with her. They are both major party girls and love getting blackout drunk. I text back on Eileen's phone. "Sure, I'll come out. Where are you?"
"We're at the pub. Jason came. Are you bringing Jonas or are you still weirded out by him?" Nice to know she told her friends about Jonas. Won't matter soon enough if things go according to plan. Jason is Lydia's boyfriend. He's a fair enough dude, but kinda a self involved douche.
I get outside the bar, "Are you ready to mess with your friends, Eileen?"
*What are you going to do? They didn't do anything to you.* she pleads.

I step out of the car and walk inside to see Lydia, Jason and Verena. Lydia and Verena are all obvious drunk already. Verena sees you first. "Hey look! She actually made it!" she calls out to Lydia, drunkenly slurring.

"I'm here. Hey" I made Eileen say casually, strolling up to the bar to have a drink. I'm not getting Eileen wasted, I still have a job to do.
I stay at the bar for a good hour, nursing a beer, listening to Eileen tell me about how they are good girls and don't deserve anything I'm planning on doing while Lydia and Verena get increasingly drunk. Jason is staying sober, he's the designated driver tonight. Finally Jason chimes in. "Ok girls, I think you've had enough. We should get going." he says.
"Awww! You're no fun!" Lydia says to him jokingly, as she wraps her arm around him and he guides her to the car. I sit in the front seat while the two drunks are in the back.

"You're so nice for giving us a ride, Jason." I say, as I make Eileen give him a wink.
He blushes. "Oh, thanks Eileen. It's really no problem.

We get home, he helps Lydia into the house and I help Verena, we sit them on the couch where they pass out. I sit on the other couch next to Jason. I scoot closer to him. *Oh no! What are you doing? He's Lydia's boyfriend!* I hear Eileen protest.

"So. They are passed out. What are the plans the rest of the night?" I ask as Eileen, with an obviously flirty tone.
Jason is a douche, but he's not a cheater. "I should probably go home. Wanna make sure they don't go anywhere?"
"They are out cold. They will be out for a few hours. We got time" as I move Eileen's hand to Jason's crotch.
"What are you doing, Eileen? You're normally kinda stuck up, but tonight you're seeming fun. You're not even drunk." he says, surprised.
"Maybe I've just come across a new way of thinking?" I say, unzipping his pants. He stops me at first, but then let's me do it.
*This is wrong.* Shut up Eileen. I'm in charge now.
"Maybe this is wrong." Jason stammers out.
"It can't be if it feels this good." as I move Eileen's hand to Jason's dick and start to stroke. He looks like he's having a meltdown. He's breathing really heavy and looks unsure what he should do. "Here, let me help." I say, as I move Eileen's mouth to his dick. He doesn't stop me.
*You can't just make me do whatever you want!* Actually Eileen, I can.

I move Eileen's head up and down on Jason's dick, pausing to lick. I then hear a loud yell. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" Lydia woke up. She stands up, stagger's a bit, but catches herself. She drunkenly slurs out. "That's my boyfriend you whore!"
Well this is convenient. I was just going to make Eileen fuck Jason, then mess with Lydia and Verena, but if she's awake I need to be a bit meaner.

I take Eileen's mouth off Jason's dick. "I couldn't help it. It was so big" I make Eileen say. Eileen is disgusted by this and would throw up if she had any type of control. I hold his cock in Eileen's hand and move it towards Lydia. "Here, you can have some too." I say tauntingly.
"You can get the fuck out before I kick your ass!" she screams, Verena is still passed out. "And you! Fuckface!" she points to Jason. "You get the fuck out too!"
Jason jumps up. "Uhh. Yeah! I'll talk to you later, I'll explain then!" Lydia throws a lamp at the door as he leaves. A bit cliche but what do I know?

She stands in front of me as I stand up. "Care to tell me why you were blowing my boyfriend?" She demands.
Now seems like a good time to try the other trick I learned in the book; the mind control. I hold Eileen's hand out towards Lydia's face. I feel the spell wrap into her mind. I speak calmly. "Obey."
Suddenly her face drops, from filled with anger to emotionless. She stares forward. She speaks in a monotone but distant. "Yes. Obey..."
I speak again as Eileen. "I am your master. You're my ."
She repeats back. "You're my master... I'm you're ..."
*Oh my god! What did you do now?*

I pull down Eileen's pants and panties. I sit on the couch. ". Eat." and point to Eileen's crotch.
Lydia drops to her knees. "Yes... Obey..." and places her hand on Eileen's thighs.
*You can't make her do this! It's so wrong!*
Lydia presses her lips to Eileen's pussy. She slips her tongue in and starts to lick and eat out Eileen with a passion. You can feel Eileen inside you, feeling all the pleasure of her friend eating her out. Eileen doesn't take long. She cums, I feel her release. "Lick it all up, Lydia."
Lydia speaks back, still distantly while licking up Eileen's cum juice. "Yes, master... Lick..."

Once she's done, she stares forward, still in her trance. I speak to her. "Lydia, go lay next to Verena, sleep."
"Yes...master..." she says as she stands up, laysnext to Verena where she had been and falls back asleep.

What's next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)