More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by taipan909 taipan909

Who?

Her Best Friend And More.

"I wish that Katie was right here with me, but she can't see you or hear my wishes."

"It is done, Mistress," Alia replied, moaning as a small, freckled brunette appeared in the room. Jessica suddenly felt sheepish for summoning her to such a dismal place. After all, Katie deserved nothing but the best. God, why had she been so impulsive? Katie would hate her for this, she was sure.

Katie, on the other hand, was unaware of the dilemma her friend was going through, and a little shaken as to how she had so suddenly appeared in a dungeon. She hadn't even noticed Jessica was there, and visibly startled as her eyes laid sight on her. "Jess? Did you get summoned here too?"

Jess gave her a half-hearted smile. "Yeah, something like that. Can I ask you something weird?"

"Like what?"

"Like, do you like me as more than a friend. Because I might have liked you for ages, but I didn't know how to ask, and now we're in this dungeon-"

A laugh from Katie cut her off. "Of course I like you! I've been buying you flowers and chocolate every Valentine's Day, hoping you would pick up on it! I just thought you didn't return them."

Jessica's face flushed bright red. "I thought they were just gifts between friends…"

"No, you idiot. I love you, Jessica Williams, and nothing will ever change that."

Jessica ducked her head, her blush deepening as she thought of all the fantasies this opened for her. "Well, how about we make it official, then?" I wish Katie grew to seven and a half feet tall.

Katie didn't seem to notice anything wrong, even as her body began to distend to hulking proportions. She towered over Jessica as she stepped forward and grabbed the athlete's now tiny hands in her own, now large enough to crush her skull. "Yes, I think we should."

I wish that Katie had ten arms to hug me with. "I have loved you for a long time, Katie, and I want to be by your side forever more, if you'll have me."

Ten huge arms came around her, pressing her against Katie's overly endowed chest. "Yes," the giantess yelled. "A thousand times yes!"

I wish that Katie had five heads on long, snake-like necks. Katie's five heads each stretched out, lengthening and winding around Jessica's head as they showered her in kisses. Jess smiled at her lover's affections. She had been into BDSM for ages, and while she usually relished in being the domme, with Katie she wanted nothing more than to be stepped on by the gorgeous, intelligent girl that was now hers. She would do anything to make that fantasy come true.

I wish that Katie's libido was three times that of any human being. Jessica, still firmly held against Katie's chest, could feel a rumbling moan push through her body, her arms tightening around her girlfriend as her hands began clawing into her T-shirt. I wish that Katie had twin horse cocks to dominate me with. Her pelvic region stretched out as two, long, flared cocks grew out of her groin, each a foot in length and rock hard, pulsing with lust. Her four grape-fruit-sized balls hung down, and Jessica could hear them audibly churn and filly with seed. Katie's cocks began rubbing up against her asshole through her pants.

I wish that Katie was a strong, dangerous and imposing dominatrix. Jessica fell to the floor and scurried away to watch the transformation. Katie groaned as her nerdy costume melted away into a black catsuit, her twin cocks hanging free. Her curly black hair grew long and wild down her back, and her eyes began to glow a dark blood-red. Her muscles swelled up beneath the suit, each crevasse and vein highlighted by the latex, her fingernails forming into long talons. Katie's footsteps shook the earth as she walked slowly and sexily towards her girlfriend.

"Oh, Jessica. Are you trying to get away from me?" she crooned in a voice that had dropped several octaves. She reached out and roughly yanked Jessica's long, blonde hair towards her, pulling her face close. "That's not the behaviour I expect to see from my pets, understand?"

Jessica could feel her heart racing in her chest. "Y-yes," she stammered.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Mistress."

A sharp slap rang out as another of her clawed hands stung her cheek. "That is Empress to you, pet! Just for that, I think you'll need some extra punishment tonight."

What Does Katie Do Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)