More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 31 by vinnievu vinnievu

Money or her?

Her, of course (Doggy style)

No words were needed to be expressed when you rush into her and kiss her moist lips as you push her towards a palm tree, with her right hand behind your head to keep the kiss longer, and the other hand stroking your penis through your pants, and your hand touching her panties with your left hand caressing her butt and slapping it softly.

Understanding what you want, Madison quickly breaks off the kiss, takes off her panties down to feet level, and bends her ass over to you while holding onto the palm tree. You then take off your pants to reveal your hard dick and push it into her surprisingly tight pussy white caressing her B-cup boobs.

With every thrust you do, her hips move and she moans lovingly, as if she is enjoying the sex as much as you. Eventually, you feel as if you can't contain it any longer and you quickly turn her to face you, and have her bend down to suck your dick as you cum inside her mouth (now would not be a good time to make babies). She swallows the cum and you both put your clothes back on.

Time to see Kukui now.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)