More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by cerkiew16 cerkiew16

What's next?

Henry, Black Basketball player

Alyssa looked around and saw that she was right next to Myra's apartment, her girlfriend. She decides to get her phone out and call him. It is approaching 6 p.m. so it should be free, usually, it finishes work around 4 p.m.

Pike… Pike… Pike… She finally picks up.

-What's up, Alyssa? - She asks.

-Do you have plans for this evening?

-Not really. I was supposed to go to Rob's for BBQ, but while we were at work, his family called him, he must go to Sacramento.

-I see. I have something unusual. - This is Alyssa proudly. - It can give us unforgettable sex.

-Okay. When will you be?

-I'm under your apartment block.

Alyssa ends the conversation and gets to Myra's house; he opens her and asks what happened. Excited, she tells what happened and hands Myra the packed skinsuit

Myra pulls out of the bag a suit of a tall (around 2,08 m) black man. Looks like 18-22 years old. And Alyssa's highly skilled eye sees almost no imperfections, she gives the most attention about this skinsuit was his long cock, about twelve inches in the collapsed position. Which means that if cock were erect, it could... At least double its size.

When Alyssa watches the skinsuit, like a starving tigress, Myra notices that the skinsuit comes with four sets of clothes (sex , sportswear, basketball player, and everyday wear), a wallet, and papers, with a piece of paper in them.

[We always provide comprehensive services. Without documents, it would be difficult to use outdoors.

Credit cards are legal, but accounts are empty, can donate up, a card with the Interdimensional Bank address, pin, and password attached on the back of this message.

We wish you a pleasant use of Aaron Share.]

Then she browses the documents and read ID data.

-His name is Henry White. He is 20 years old. – Myra said. - We must make a decision. Who will wear it, etc.? I...

Will Myra wear the skinsuit or will she refuse? Or maybe they will make a different decision?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)