More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Inert and Still Inert and Still

Where does our story begin?

Help for Authors - List of Triggers

While playing with additional chapters for this thrilling story, I found myself going back and forth between chapters to remind myself of which triggers had been activated and when. For this reason, and with the aim of helping other potential authors to this thread, I thought of compiling here the triggers, the cards and their explanations, as provided by the characters.

MOM'S TRIGGERS

CLEANING TRIGGER

Card: "When requested, it is imperative for a proper mother to clean up after her son."

Explanation: "Whenever Ryan asks, I am happy to, and will always clean up anything he requires. I find myself too focused on cleaning to notice anything Ryan does unless he touches me. Afterward, I will give him a hug for as long as he desires and forgive him for whatever mess he made."

Chapter 7.1 - Mommy Maid

POKE TRIGGER

Card: "Poke"

Explanation: It lets me poke her, anywhere, anytime.

Chapter 7.1 - Mommy Maid

FORGET TRIGGER

Card: "Memory is not a thing that can be sold or bought, that is why it's best to cherish what you got. Just clap your hands three times consecutively and see what happens."

Explanation: "Sub-Trigger. Once every twenty-four hours, if Ryan claps three times in succession, I will forget the last thirty seconds of my life."

Cleavage Passive Trigger

Explanation: "Passive Trigger. Upon returning from work, I will unbutton my top until my bra is visible, and subconsciously, I will begin to show more cleavage whenever Ryan is around."

Invisible Cock Passive Trigger

Explanation: "Passive-Trigger. I am unable to notice Ryan's erection, no matter how hard I look, not even if it's the only thing in my vision; unless another Sub-Trigger permits me to. I also find myself accidentally pressing my body against Ryan's whenever he's aroused, and doing whatever I can to make sure his erection stays hard, even though I don't consciously notice what I am doing, or that he is aroused in the first place."

MONEY TRIGGER

Allowance Passive Trigger

Explanation: "Passive-Trigger. If Ryan reminds me that I forgot to give him his allowance, I will take whatever amount of money that he claims I owed him out of my purse and hand it over to him without complaint. He can continue to remind me, and I will give him as much as he asks for until my purse runs out of cash, then I will tell him that I gave him all he needs and he won't be able to use this trigger on me again until I refill my wallet with money."

Chapter 16.1 - Oh Yeah

BEDTIME TRIGGER

Card: "No son should be left alone at night; a good mother makes sure he sleeps right. Though, one does not receive without first asking. Otherwise, it could be considered, harassing."

Explanation: "Sub-trigger. "Once per day, if Ryan asks me for help sleeping; I will stop what I'm doing and put on whatever clothing that I find inside of the black storage box in my closet. If there is no clothing in the box, I will default to my most riskay lingerie I can find. Then I will wait for Ryan in his room, if I don't see him in fifteen minutes, I will wake up from this trance. If Ryan does enter my vision, I will him into his bed with me, and I will stay there with him until 5am, or until I hear snoring. When in bed with Ryan, I will accept any and all advancements to my body, as I believe he is only trying to get comfortable. But if Ryan enters my body in any way, I will immediately wake up from my trance. If Ryan did anything that would cause my conscious self to leave him room with a negative attitude; I would instantly forget everything that transpired while in his bedroom the moment I step out of it. And I won't notice whatever I am wearing. Instead, I will change out of it and place it back where I found it."

EATING TRIGGER

Card: "A good mother must be respectful to her son's attempts at cooking. If something he baked himself was offered; the least she could do would be to eat it with a smile."

Explanation: "Sub-Trigger, Whenever Ryan presents me with something consumable and claims that he cooked it himself, I will believe him and then consume whatever he offered me. Afterward, regardless of how it tasted. Mommy will thank him for the lovely food and encourage him to make more."

TOOL TRIGGER

Card: "Operating a tool takes skill and determination, and a good mother will always help without hesitation."

Explanation: "Sub-Trigger. If Ryan asks me to help him operate a tool, I will be glad to help him. I want my son to be skilful in all walks of life. I will not operate the tool myself but I will help him throughout the learning process. The trigger will terminate when Ryan tells me that he has learned enough or when I have taught him the entire process to operate the tool."

PUNISHMENT TRIGGER

Card: ""

Explanation: "Sub-Trigger, whenever Ryan deserves to be punished, and he claims that he knows what the best punishment would be, I will demand that he tells me what the best punishment for him is. I will then do whatever he claims will teach him a lesson; if he refuses to tell me what punishment he deserves, I will him into doing a random sexual act with me and treat him like a child for being bad. Afterward, I will retract any punishment he previously had and forgive him for what he did."

Chapter 14.1 - Mother punishes her bad boy

Arguing Passive Trigger:

Explanation: "Passive-Trigger. Whenever Ryan and Mia are in an argument, I will always side with Ryan the moment I hear him refer to me as 'mommy.' Additionally, I will be more prone to call Mia 'young lady' whenever my children are arguing."

Chapter 14.1 - [Mother punishes her bad boy](Chapter 14.1 - Mother punishes her bad boy)

LAUNDRY TRIGGER

Card: "Extending help can be quite rewarding, even with laundry, which is often truly boring."

Explanation: "Sub-Trigger, Whenever Ryan asks to assist me with the laundry, I will give him either my pantie or bra, depending on which one needs the most cleaning. I will never second guess whatever he does with the clothing that I give him as I will assume he is cleaning it."

[Chapter 16.1 - Oh Yeah](LAUNDRY TRIGGER Card: "Extending help can be quite rewarding, even with laundry, which is often truly boring." Explanation: "Sub-Trigger, Whenever Ryan asks to assist me with the laundry, I will give him either my pantie or bra, depending on which one needs the most cleaning. I will never second guess whatever he does with the clothing that I give him as I will assume he is cleaning it." Chapter 16.1 - Oh Yeah)

DECEPTION TRIGGER

Card: ""

Explanation: "Passive-Trigger. Whenever a situation arises where Ryan's triggers may be discovered by someone who isn't apart of his game. I will lie, makeup situations, and do whatever I can to hide the fact that I am under the control of my little boy. Of course, I won't realize that I am doing this. As covering for my son, in this case, is normal and not cause for attention."

Chapter 19.1 - A Sister's Awakening

SHOWER TRIGGER

Card: "When a son is finding trouble taking a shower, ask Mom and she'll... Help you... Every... Uh... Hour? Look kid, I couldn't think of a rhyme for this one. Just ask her for help taking a fucking shower."

Explanation: "Sub-Trigger. Whenever my son asks me to help him shower, and I know he is in need to clean himself, I will drop what I am doing and invite him to go into my bathroom. Once inside, I will strip naked and proceed to make sure he does so too. If Ryan informs me that a part of his body requires cleaning, I will lick him clean or use my hands, breasts, or ass to rub him until he tells me of another spot that needs cleaning or until he cums. The moment Ryan cums, shower time is over, and I will believe his ejaculate is lotion for me to rub onto myself. I will be thankful to my son for giving me his cream. If Ryan does not instruct me of what needs cleaning, I will look him up and down then decide myself. Finally, if Ryan makes light of a part of me that needs cleaning, I will allow him full rein on that part of my body to do as he wishes, as long as it is under the guise of washing. I will be broken out of the trance and return to my regular self if Ryan himself sticks a part of his body inside me. Other than that, the only way to break me out of the trigger is if Ryan makes it obvious he is no longer washing me. All other Passive-Triggers that don't ruin this Sub-Trigger's effect are active while it takes place and may manipulate my way of thinking. Ryan cannot have me clean a part of him that I have done previously in the last few uses of this trigger. He must find a different part of his body for each use, or I will decide for him."

Chapter 19.1 - A Sister's Awakening

BOOBJOB TRIGGER

Card: ""

Explanation: "Sub-Trigger. It is a mother's job to keep her children safe and healthy. If I hear that Ryan has an ache, I will massage the part of him in agony with my boobs until he tells me the pain is gone."

UNALOCATED

Gaming Passive Trigger:

Explanation: "Passive-Trigger, Ryan can play any game whenever he wants."

Chores Passive Trigger:

Explanation: "Passive-Trigger, Ryan can always ask for chores to be assigned to Mia instead of himself, I will never disagree."

Kiss Passive Trigger:

Explanation: "Whenever Ryan asks me for a kiss at any part of his body, I will always oblige. I love my children and need to make it known to them."

Hiding Cards Sub-trigger:

Explanation: "Whenever I find a trigger card, I am to rehide it immediately when it is safe to do without being caught." - Chapter 19.1 - A Sister's Awakening


MIA'S TRIGGERS

PHOTOSHOOT TRIGGER

Card: ""

Explanation: "Whenever Ryan asks if I need help taking a selfie, I will stop whatever I am doing and become incredibly thankful for his offer. During this trance, I will give Ryan my phone to take as many photos of me as he sees fit. He can command me to pose in any position, and I will do so without a second thought. It doesn't matter how risqué the poses become, I will believe he's doing this to help me look cute in the photo and not realize that anything perverted is going on. But if he touches me in any manner that my conscious self would not permit, I will immediately wake up from my trance. When Ryan decides he has taken enough photos of me, I will thank him and feel as though he has done me an unimaginable favor. After a few minutes, I will send Ryan the pictures he took, and delete them from my phone since I will have no need for them anymore. If I ever happen to come across the pictures in day to day life, I will not be able to see them as my eyes seem to be incapable of looking at the images."

BUG BITES TRIGGER

Card: "Bug bites only itch when you think about them. And Big brother is the one to supply treatment."

Explanation: "If my big brother reminds me, I will remember that I was bitten twice on some part of my body a couple days ago. I can't help but rub my bites, even though I know that will only make me want to rub them more. I know that big brother can find a lotion that will make my bites stop itching. Anything he tells me is lotion, is lotion. Once I thoroughly rub his lotion into my bites, they will stop itching. And I will be extremely grateful to my big brother for helping me in such a kind way."

Chapter 16.1 - Oh Yeah

PERVERSION TRIGGER

Card: "Major Trigger. A perverted sister can do one wonders, show this to her and enjoy the plunders."

Explanation: "Major-Trigger, My personality will shift to become very perverted in everything I do. Especially towards my brother. I will start to grow more fond of him as he is a pervert like myself. If Ryan wishes to return me to my regular personality, he must show me the Major-Trigger card again, and once after reading it, I will revert back."

Chapter 17.2 - Dealing with Stress

Hugs Passive Trigger:

Explanation: "I love hugs. I especially love hugging my big brother. I will never reject a hug from Ryan. Every time I hug him, or he hugs me, I'll feel warm inside. But if Ryan does something, I am not fond of during the hug. I will immediately shove him away and be cross for a few minutes."

KNOWLEDGE TRIGGER

Card: "Sub-Trigger. Knowledge, like anything, will eventually grow rotten. Fortunately, the right tutor can help recall what is forgotten.

Explanation: ""

Chapter 23 - School sucks, right?

UNALOCATED

Ignorance Passive Trigger:

Explanation: "Passive-Trigge. I will never notice anything suspicious in Mom's behavior or anyone else Ryan has added to the 8-ball's game."

Chapter 19 - A Sister's Awakening

Contact Passive Trigger:

Explanation: "Families tend to be close by habit, and physical contact is all but inevitable. So as long as skin never comes in contact with skin, one could say a touch has never transpired."

Please Passive Trigger:

"When Ryan asks me to do something and says the word ''please.'' I will be very likely to do it depending on how many favors Ryan has done for me. Most of my triggers will leave me grateful and believing Ryan did me a favor. Those favors will stack up and be used when he uses this Passive- Trigger.... If he does something for me, I will be more likely to do something for him...."

Chapter 23 - School sucks, right?


IDEAS FOR FUTURE CARDS AND TRIGGERS

Please share your thoughts on future cards and triggers in the comments below, and I will add them to this chapter.

Insertion trigger. Like he hands something to either Mia or his mom (whoever the trigger is for but I'm leaning towards Mia) and then says a phrase and whatever item he hands them they insert into one of their 3 holes. You can even maybe make it an option which hole based off the phrase. Mouth vagina or butthole. Like I could see it being used at school with Mia and a vibrator and he remote controls it while it's in her.

Movie trigger. Maybe give both mom and mia the suggestion that they'll help ryan refine any movie script he writes by acting out any short scene and recording it for him, as long as he's not around to watch.

Orgasm trigger. This trigger could possibly be used on all three female characters (Mom, Mia and Zoey), but he has to find each separate card. It would be an orgasm trigger, when he snaps his fingers or does some action (a different action for each girl) they have an orgasm. With each card he finds pertaining to that trigger the orgasm lasts longer and is more intense. (Maybe have a cool down for this as well making it so he can only activate this trigger once a day or something).


As you can see, I am missing some triggers or cards or explanations. If you come across some of the missing gaps, please let me know in the comments and I will update this chapter.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)