More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hawkeye44 Hawkeye44

Do you go with her, or are you skeptical?

Hell yeah! The bitch is hot!

Still confused, you reply "OK" and get into the passenger seat. Venus gives a little smile, which you almost noticed as your eyes snake down to her deep cleavage. She hits the button for the power hood. As soon as it's up, she casually pulls down her top to reveal her massive mamms.

"Wanna feel?" She asks. You are too hopped up on testosterone for pleasantries so you reach over and grab her boobs. They're perfect. Literally; they feel natural, but they look better than silicone. Venus giggles as she pulls down your fly, and pulls out your member. You are pleasantly but violently surprised to see that you've suddenly become extremely well-endowed. You're also at full stand so it's a good job that the beast is out of the cage.

Suddenly, you realise that Venus, in all her huge-titted, cock-groping blonde glory, really should be driving the car. In fact her impossibly full and red lips are going to work on your new and improved cock. You're so excited you come almost immediately, but she just keeps on sucking, and you just keep your erection. The wheel is turning itself, the pedals are moving back and forth of their own volition, and you're getting the blowjob of your life. She's running her tongue up and down your shaft, jacking it off and deep-throating you alternately. Just as you're on the point of spurting down her throat again, she gets up and says "OK, here we are."

"Wha-at?"

"Don't worry, you can have some more when we're inside, OK?"

You get out of the car and in front of you is a large warehouse. Venus gets right on out of the car, her boobs still bouncing free in the open air.

Do you stuff your cock back in your pants, or follow her example?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)