More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by rabbitjack rabbitjack

Your Answer?

Hell Yes!

You can't help yourself. You throw your head back and laugh in delight. Then before she realizes what's happened you cross the room and sweep her up off the couch and spin her around before setting her back down on her feet. "Careful Master. Rile me up too much and you may get more than you've bargained for." An odd growl enters your voice as you embrace the moment. "Promises promises." She bites back, her eyes showing a heat that they hadn't before. You're already grinning uncontrollably, but you file that in the back of your mind for later. "For now, we've got a plane to catch." She continues, heading for the door while brushing her clothing off. 'I think this Master is going to be fun!' You think to yourself as you disappear into the astral realm.

Fuyuki City, Japan.

"Wheeeh." Bazett throws her arms way out to the sides in a stretch and yawns widely while she plunks down on the hotel bed, suitcases stacked on the floor nearby. 'Its nice not having to worry about being cramped up in something like that airplane for hours.' You muse to yourself. You check the area over out of habit then materialize at the desk, arms crossed over your broad chest. "So, we're here." She begins unnecessarily. "Normally I'd present myself to the city's Owner and the Church Administrator for the Grail War. However, I'm under orders not to draw attention to myself. Stupid old men... I know the Administrator even. He's a very strong magi that I used to work with before our careers parted ways. Still, I guess its better to play this close to the chest until we know more about what's going on."

She passes you a set of folders. "This is what we know about some of the likely players here. Mostly information on the three founding families, since we're unaware of any unaffiliated magi who may have come here to participate. The Einzberns could be sending just about anyone. Their the only ones out of the original three that have much of a family left. They specialize in Homunculi so they will probably have some as assistants. Keep an eye out for white-haired red-eyed people, that will be them. They are also skilled in Alchemy, though they have historically struggled to find a way to apply that skill in battle." She points a glove-clad finger at the next folder. "The Makiri, or Matou as they are known now, are known to specialize in absorption or binding magics. Their family has been in decline and they probably don't even have an heir capable of taking part in the Grail War by now. They have been pretty passive for the last few generations and are likely on the verge of disappearing from magi society entirely."

"The last family is of course the Tohsaka's. The last Grail War hit them hard and they only have one surviving member. Rin Tohsaka is the owner of Fuyuki City. She's got a picture in there. Its almost certain that she'll be one of the contestants. She's supposed to be a good mage for her age, but she's still growing into her position. Not to mention that she doesn't have a support structure to fall back on and everyone knows she'll be one of the Masters so she'll have a target painted on her back from day one." You frown at that, inspecting the attached picture thoughtfully. You don't like the idea of a cute girl like that being involved in something like the Grail War.

"Look those over. I'm going to take a shower and get a nap. We'll take a tour of the city once it gets dark and see what we can see as far as places of significance."

Are you going to let that pass?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)