More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cuteboi Cuteboi

“Well Do Ya, Punk?”

Hell Yeah!

There’s a war being waged in your mind. On one side, the big boobed bimboi self you try to run from. On the other side, the big dicked buff boi you wanna become. These dueling personalities have waged smaller battles over the course of the last few months, but none as heated as this one. The hunk calls your name in a deep voice, beckoning you to join him in a tactical retreat. Meanwhile, the stupid slut is moaning for you to do it. It’s a hard fought battle, but in the end you side with the slut you’ve always known you were destined to be. The cries of the muscular bitch echo inside your mind as you sit up, a newfound sparkle in your eyes. Daddy’s cock never looked this good.

You crawl over to your parents, leaking pre-cum across the carpet.

“Mmm please mommies fuck me harrrd...” you moan as you crawl into daddy’s lap. Daddy seems ready to go, but mommy stops her before she gets too far.

“Now, hold on. If we’re gonna fuck your brains out like the slut you are, you gotta look the part. First off, mommy and daddy are gonna give you a bath and get your ugly hairy skin looking like my little boy again.”

Daddy picks me up in her arms and takes me to the big bathtub to get me clean.

“Now let’s get these ugly boy clothes off you sweetie!”

She pulls my shirt off only to smirk at my hard nipples.

“Let’s see if you’re that hard down under, sweetie!”

As she pulls my pants and undies off, I realize the size comparison between my prick and her dick.

“Aww, how cute!”

As I melted into her arms in the bath, mommy walked over holding a pink razor and girly shaving cream. After an excruciatingly long process, I was as smooth as a baby again. Mommy smiled and pulled me up out of the bath. We walked over to her closet and dresser, and she pulled me out a tiny pink training bra and matching panties.

“These were mine in grade school, hopefully they’ll fit your cute little boi body.”

She clasped the bra behind my back and moved on to the panties. As she pulled them up my legs, I moaned at the feeling of silky soft panties on my silky smooth skin. I found myself humping the panties as he pulled them up and over my bulge.

“Aww, is my little baby hard? Let’s fix that little problem honey.”

We moved over to the bed, where mommy put me on her lap and put her nipples in my mouth. Daddy came and spread my legs, pushing the crotch of my panties aside, and shoved her huge prick up my quivering hole. I immediately came in my panties, and moaned into mommy’s leaking tits. Daddy pulled her big dick nearly out of my untrained ass, then slammed it back in with a smack. This repeated until daddy was moaning on the edge of orgasm, and mommy’s precum leaking nipple dicks weren’t far behind.

With a victorious cry, daddy shoved her huge fucker up my newly christened ass-pussy, and infected cum shot into my eager asshole. Meanwhile, mommy moaned a final cry and shove both teats into my thirsty mouth, shooting infected mommy-cum down my throat.

Inside my mind my innersissy bitch screamed at the wannabe manly man I fantasized to be, “YOU CAN TAKE THOSE LAST FEW SHARDS OF MASCULINITY AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR UGLY ASS!”

With my tummy being filled with infected cum from both ends, I knew it was only a matter of seconds before I turned. But just what would my eager bitch body becum?

What do you turn into?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)