More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cuteboi Cuteboi

“Well Do Ya, Punk?”

Hell Nah!

My unbearably aroused body shook from the tension, and I salivated at the sight of My new mommy’s massive meat stick and my old mommy’s cumming boobies. Yet, a part of me was still too scared to act. With face red, I turned and ran from my sissy parents, hoping to find solitude in my room. The moans echoed through the house for hours, to my attentive ears. My asshole quivered with each audible smack I heard. The true began when daddy was moaning my name while mommy fucked his eager ass. The unbearable erection tempted me for hours, each stroke I did brought me closer and closer to running to their room and begging to be fucked.

Eventually, hours passed and their moans had faded to silence, but I was still hard and hungry for cock. Foreign desires filled my mind. I found myself humping my mattress and Moaning when a familiar sound interrupted my cum session.

*knock knock*

A noticeably feminine voice entreated me, “James, can I cum inside?”

Reluctantly, I agreed, only to drop my jaw and find my eyes bulging out of my skull at what I saw. Daddy sultrily sashayed into my room, swaying her sexified hips as she went. But that’s not what shocked me. She was wearing mommy’s white, velvety, lacy lingerie. The sheer skirt showed off her impressive bulge, and the bra did nothing for her humongously hard nipples. Meanwhile, her body was quite literally coated with layers of cum, some hers, some moms. I nearly came in my pants at the sight of her.

“Honey, can we talk?”

“S-Sure thing da-dad!”

She smiled and curled up on my bed beside me. I stiffly leaned back, straight as a rod, and hoped for the best.

“I’m sorry you had to see me and you mom like that. You see, I was walking home from work when a pink haired minx ran up to me and tackled me to the ground. She kissed me Soo hard and Soo good that I almost fucked her then and there. She sat up with an obvious bulge and asked me to be her boyfriend. I informed her I was married, much to her delight. She told me that she could make my life amazing. So I agreed, and now you’ve got an aunt. She asked me to come to her place, and then I had the best fuck of my life. She turned me from a boring man into a perfect sissy slut! Cum dripping from my new pussyhole, I rushed home, not even bothering to put my clothes on, so I could show your mother how goood she can feel. Although, I didn’t expect those transformations to happen, but they sure made life more interesting! She can fuck me like the horny slut I am now! But that’s not why I came in here.”

At this point the slut my daddy turned into sat up and pulled me up too.

“I came in here to tell you that it’s ok you don’t want to fuck us yet. Trust me, you’ll eventually come around. But until then, it’s ok. I still love you no matter what, but now I love you a little bit more and a little bit differently. *giggles* You have no idea how hard it is to not jump on you right now and fuck your brains out. But you’ll cum running to us when you’re ready, or at least horny enough to pretend to be ready. Because I’ve always known, you are a weak little sissy at heart, you just haven’t taken the plunge yet. But I still love you no matter what. Also, don’t drink out of the 5% milk carton, that’s been filled with your moms cum milk. I’d much prefer to see you turn by jumping on one of our dicks instead. Then again, that friend of yours is always a valid option. Anyway, take care, honey, and take care of that problem you got there while you’re at it.”

She winked at me and licked some of the cum off her face before strutting out of my room. It was at this moment that I quite literally came in my pants looking at her ass. I groaned as I leaned back, then I felt a vibration.

*BTZZZBTZZZ*

I pulled my phone out of my pocket only to see a message from my bestie.

“Heyyy Cutiepie, wanna cum over to my house and like play some games? We like hardly do that like at all anymore. Whatever, just like text me when you get dis! -Cindy

While my phone was being flooded by the resulting outpouring of heart emojis, I pondered the safety of this endeavor. What would I tell her?

So, You gonna do it, or not?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)