More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Enfma Enfma

Who do we follow?

Helen, A MILF who's outgrown her entire wardrobe.

Helen Caroll. Mother of 2, Wealthy Widow, Socialite, A certified MILF bearing a very prominent bust, wide hips, and an athletic physique, as well as having a penchant for topless sunbathing that assured she would be the lust object of every male in the neighborhood ages 13 and up.

At least before COVID.

For a woman as socially needy as Helen, a year in isolation took it's toll. Netflix and binge-eating turned her once flat tummy into a big jiggly gut and her perky peach of a toned ass into an enormous pair of beanbags. Helen's research into holistic medicine also led her to taking immunity boosting supplements that had the side-effect of skyrocketing her hormones and causing her already generous breasts to grow over three times in size, her nipples darkened, ever erect and prone to lactating from the slightest touch. At least everything above her shoulders was as youthfully slim and pretty. During Zoom calls no one had the slightest idea of what an absolute slampig she's become.

Finally once the All Clear was sounded and quarantine was over, Helen was overjoyed. The woman had spent a year in nothing but her robe and slippers, letting her belly and bush grow unrestrained as she gorged herself on takeout and mortified her teenaged sons with constant nip-slips and pussy peeks. Now she could finally return to her old life of cocktail parties and cockteasing her neighbors, Helen opted for a long bath, dolled her face up in ruby red lipstick and eyeshadow, did her nails finger and toe, before finally dropping the towel as she made her way into her walk-in closet filled to the brim with expensive garments, eventually picking out the perfect dress.

That tore like tissue before it even made it up her fat ass.

Helen was aghast. Dress after dress torn to shreds by her curves. Pants split in two to four pieces by her enormous booty and not a single top was able to make it past her engorged nipples. As she looked her curvaceous naked body up and down for the first time in over a year, Helen couldn't believe how far she'd let herself go and slumped down on her bed in depression.

"How can i even go out like this?" She asked herself.

"These ridiculous tits... And this gut... My god, When was the last time i shaved? it's like forest down here." Helen muttered while feeling up her body. A pinch of her nip and a flick of her clit however brought her to deep lustful coo. Helen was horny, it's been a year since she had her way with one of her boytoys.

"This obscene body of mine... Ngh... Not a single thing fits... No clothes... HA-AAH! L-Like some kind of Ngh-Nudist SLUT!" And that was the thought that brought Helen to a powerful squirt. Her cunt gushed like a firehose as fantasies raced through her mind of being the only one naked in public, at parties, clubs, fundraisers, tennis courts, the beach, while shopping and even walking in on her sons and their friends.

Her fat body was dripping with sweat, makeup running down her face as her tits sprinkled milk across her silk sheets. Helen had been finger fucking herself for the past two hours, totally lost in her perverted little world. But she felt clarity for the first time in her life. Remembering a headline she read a while ago, "State legalizes Public Nudity" was the gist of it. Helen knew what she wanted. After another shower to wash off the stink of sex, Helen left her bedroom sans towel or robe, sauntered downstairs while relishing the sensual swaying of her breasts before popping in on her son and letting him know.

"I'm heading out for a drive, need anything from the store?" She said as her loins grew wet with anticipation on whether or not she would be caught.

"No thanks Mom." He said, too distracted by video games. Only looking back as Helen was leaving and briefly seeing his mother's fat naked ass disappearing into the hall. He chose to to believe he was just seeing things and bemoaned his lack of a girlfriend.

Helen Grabbed her purse and headed out the door. The warm night air enveloped her body. Her nipples tightened and her hairy pussy dripped. Feeling the driveway tile on her bare toes only punctuated the naughtiness of her absolute nudity.

She got in her convertible and dropped the top as if she were opening theater curtains. After a year in isolation, This was her big comeback and Helen was going to show everyone every inch of who she really was.

Where to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)