More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Enfma Enfma

Where to?

Dinner with friends, but not before a roadside snack.

The wind tousled her silky blonde locks as she sped down the freeway, it caressed her smooth neck and pendulous breasts while licking her engorged nipples and planting an achingly cold kiss upon her throbbing little clit. Helen never felt such absolute freedom, with one hand on the wheel and the other twirling her unkempt pubes, she felt her pussy drool a teaspoon of nectar for every mile she put between herself and the remains of her clothing.

Lightly pinching her clitoris, Helen cooed “Hoooooh… Ngh… N-Not yet… Not without an audience.” After spending a year in isolation, packing on pound after pound, depravity was the only thing that fit her anymore. Her phone lit up, a text from her friend Courtney [Helly! We r al guna b at chez chaz 4 a quarnteen ovr dinner! U CUMMIN?????] Helen snickered. She found her audience and she would most certainly be “cummin.”

A semi-truck pulled up to the left of Helen, The driver’s jaw dropped upon witnessing the totally bare BBW. As her first “victim” Helen sought to make this man’s night. She grabbed her massive breast and heaved it to her plump lips, giving her thick nipple a lick and a kiss before biting down hard and suckling away. This was Helen’s first time sampling her own milk and she was taken aback by just how lusciously sweet and fatty it tasted. It was enough to make her moan. Helen released her gnawed nipple, her huge tit flopping onto her jelly belly. Plump flesh slapping against plump flesh, ripples of pleasure reverberating across her jiggly body, breast milk gushing all the while. Helen teetered on the edge of orgasm but kept her hands akimbo, she wanted this one hands-free.

Helen eyed the lantern-jawed trucker once more and decided she might as well show him everything. Tilting her seat back, she kept one foot near the pedals and lifted the other up and over the door. Now spread eagle, Helen thrusted her crotch up and felt the wind motorboating her fat vulva and leaky labia while her cherry-red clit erected an inch further into an orgasmic lightning rod. The monumental pressure building in her loins had finally reached its breaking point and Mount St. Helens erupted a geyser of cum powerful enough to reach the hood and windscreen of the adjacent tractor-trailer. Brakes screeched, The driver pulled to a stop thanks to the layer of MILF ooze coating the entire front of his cab.

Helen couldn’t help but feel guilty for ruining his run, she pulled to a stop a little further down, exited her convertible and walked the whole quarter-mile back to the semi. Her sweaty naked body shining in the headlights of passing drivers. Soon she reached the trucker, still in his cab.

“Sorry for making such a mess all over your Big, Long Engine.” Helen purred

“Don’t sweat it ma’am. Gave me the show of a lifetime.”

“Oh? Well the least i could do is clean it up for you. How about an Encore?”

“Heh. Don’t even have to ask, ma’am. Go wild.” The Driver replied, tossing her an old rag.

Climbing up the wheel arches and onto the hood of the semi, she gave the driver a close up of every last curve and crevice. The labor-allergic Helen tried her best to wipe away her cum, but by rubbing her sweaty belly and leaky udders into the glass she only made it worse. Not that the driver minded, currently counting himself as the luckiest man alive.

“Heh-heh. Fine job ma'am. But don’t forget the slick you left on the hood.”

“Oh my!” Helen turned around and planted her fat ass and bare soles on the windscreen while she wiped down the hood. Her asshole winked seductively when the driver noticed her pussy was perfectly positioned above the washer-fluid dispenser.

“Ngh-hiiiiiiiiii!” Helen squealed from the washer spraying her clit, bringing her to yet another orgasm.

After another 10 minutes of teasing, Helen cleaning back and forth the hood and window, her gushing pussy ensured at least one would remain slick and shiny, but certainly not clean. The Driver left the cab.

“Alright Ma’am. As much as I'd love to watch you shake yer assets on my hood, I've got stops to make.”

“Oh? I’m sorry I guess I just got lost in the moment. You know how moms get, when they start cleaning they just can’t stop.” This was bullshit on her part, Helen hadn’t cleaned a day in her life.

“Here lemme give you a hand.” While he helped Helen down from the hood, The driver made sure to grab a fistful of her bosom. A welcome surprise, but a surprise nonetheless and Helen dropped the cumsoaked rag on the asphalt.

“Oooh. I’m sorry. Let me get that for you~” Helen said and squatted down, coming face to face with the massive bulge jutting from the driver’s jeans.

“My my… I thought for sure you would’ve… Relieved yourself… in the cab.”

“I did… didn’t take.”

“Hmhmhm~ Well we can’t have that.” Helen unzipped his pants causing an albino anaconda to burst forth, the sight of it caused her to drool like a hungry bitch. Without a moment to spare she took the massive member into her mouth, forcing down inch after inch until her nose was buried in pubic hair before pulling back, licking his tip and going back in for more.

It wasn’t long before he came and when he did, Helen made sure that every last drop of his spunk made its way into her growling belly.

“Mmmm~ Thanks for the appetizer. But I think it’s time I take my leave. I have a reservation waiting for me.”

“Heh. I assume yer goin’ as is.”

“Of course~ I do love this outfit~ Call me repetitive but I don’t think I'll be changing out of it… Ever!”

Helen blew the trucker a kiss and seductively walked away into the darkness. Fully committed to her New, Fully-Nude life of Debauchery.

“Godspeed ya crazy nudist.” The trucker muttered, burning the sight of her fat ass into his memory.

Does Helen make it back to her car?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)