More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Hela University, by Testytesteron

“I think you will like this one, Gina.”

“Oh really?”

Hela University, by Testytesteron is set in an all female academy...”

“Oh?”

“Featuring monstergirls... “

“Ohhhh!!!”

“and its in the lesbian category.”

“Wow, I'm actually getting hyped for once, this sounds awesome!”

“It does doesn't it? Now choose which of these guys will disguise himself as a girl to attend the school.”

CRASH!!!!!!!

“Don't flip my table!”

“FUCK YOU!”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Wow, that was...I am not even sure what to feel about this, Marcie.”

“I don't think I ever saw you go trough so many emotions. It was quite funny.”

“Oh sure, yeah, funny.”

“I think we just have to take things slow and walk the listeners trough the entire process.”

“Fine.”

So, it all started with choosing which character to follow and you opted for the Slime-Girl”

“All the other choices where just crossdressing guys! Not that Slime-Girl is the correct term here either, but it's the best we get.”

“Yes, our main character Willow is a genderfluid slime who attends a school in literal hell. Tons of monsters vie for supremacy and is a common occurrence.”

“So it's basically just like Noname high.”

“But with Monstergirls.”

“Eh, it doesn't even seem that bad. There are some hot girls protecting the weaker ones. Or so it seems.”

“After getting the lay of the land and greeting a few of our fellow students we met our roommate, Lolly. She is a Lamia and...”

pant pant

“Gina, please contain yourself.”

“But that was soo fucking hot! Holy shit!”

“It probably shouldn't, but it still surprises me that you liked the vore part.”

“That was not vore!”

“Pretty sure getting swallowed is the definition of vore.”

“But that was hot! Vore is disgusting and involves eating billions of small people! So it can't be vore!”

“Ok, tell me what you liked about it then.”

“J-just the concept of being so formable...getting reduced to a puddle of cum...fuhuck.”

“As you might imagine Lolly and Willow quickly started to fuck each others brains out. Well, Gina choose the option that led to that. Most of the sex actually happened inside the Lamia, because again, vore.”

“I want to explode against the wall!”

“OK. Is it safe to say that by then you where fully onboard?”

“Yes!”

“And I wager even more so when we met Olive, the Octogirl.”

“I..I want to get hypnotized, Marcie. Turn me into a good girl. Fuck...fuck...gah! Hurgh!”

“Gina. Deep breaths. Deep breaths. Think about what happens after.”

“Oh fuck yes! Holy shit! Ok...that was one of the hugest whiplash if ever experienced! Like what the fuck, author, you fucking garbage truck!”

“There is the Gina we know and tolerate. As our listeners probably guessed by now. Olive has a penis.”

“That isn't the problem Marcie and you know it. It's like the author swapped half way trough with her ugly, fat twin.”

“There is a considerable disconnect between the first and second half, mostly because the author had a message to tell and the execution of that message was unfortunately less then stellar.”

“Suddenly there was this huge focus on gender-identity and transphobia! I just want to read about cute monstergirls for fucks sake.”

“Unfortunately Gina picked the wrong option and ended in the clutches of and I quote “a transphobic, racist TYRF“ Sadly that statement is not meant to be ironic.“

“I still think Karin is hot, bite me.”

“And so, with a rant on how love will always win out we reached a bad end.”

“We didn't even get a scene with it. Having a bad end without a scene should be illegal.”

“The author is clearly talented. The setup in the first half was very well done. There where hints planted to nudge the reader towards the truth, which makes it even more of a shame that the reveal was handled that clumsily.”

“How do you ruin monstergirls?”

“Let me be very clear here. I am not against politics in my porn. Personally I find politics very sexy. Shall we discuss Kissinger's view on Realpolitik?”

“Uh...”

“But perhaps the author should have spend less time with Al Literation and more with Al Legory.”

“Look Marcie, I don't give a fuck about all that. I just want to have cute Monstergirls fucking other cute Monstergirls.”

“Well, it's only fair that we both don't get what we want.”

“Bah.”

“Still, when all was said and done, you did masturbate to it, right?”

“...Yes.”

“Quite furiously.”

“Stop pissing me off, what about you?”

“Close, but no cigar. Olive did a valiant effort, but there was too much focus on consent. I would have liked some hot action with a side dish of humiliation.”

“Of course you do.”

“Gina, you are about the last person who is allowed to kink shame me."

“Yeah,ok fair, but can I say one more thing before we wrap this up?”

“Sure.”

“What's with the weird Duck Tales thing?”

“Gina, I have absolutely no idea. And I think we are both better off not knowing.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)