More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

What's next?

Heather's first outing with Yana

"You strike me as a 'Heather'," Yana said, hovering in a seated position. She was in her new dining hall with the blonde bombshell she'd made, watching the young woman as she magically commanded her carpenter tools with a series of hand gestures. She was fashioning Yana a dining table out of a stock of magically-created wood, caught up in her task and only looking up after a few seconds of silence.

"I'm sorry, I was paying attention to the lathe," The girl said. "What do you think of this?" Yana nodded with approval.

"Heather. I'm going to call you Heather. Okay?" Yana's latex-clad carpentry-enthusiast nodded and turned back to her work.

"I like that name. Thank you, Yana." Her table finished fitting itself together, and walked around to inspect it as two screw guns hovered around the joints to finish the assembly. The blonde snapped her fingers, and four different pails of stain appeared. Yana watched as her new friend touched each pail of stain. As Heather did, the table simply changed--fully lacquered and cured in the type of stain she touched. Yana grinned, watching this created being's ingenuity. While it might have been entertaining to watch brushes dance around the object covering every square centimeter, Heather's method meant there was no wait time or the stench of the chemical stains filling the dining room.

As for Heather herself, she found nothing so extraordinary about her methods. Yana was her creator, and once she was tasked with a duty, she simply used the share of power Yana had granted her to fulfill that duty.

Which brought Yana to the aforementioned outing she'd promised to take Heather on. She wasn't sure when, how, or to what extent she would reveal her abilities to the outside world. Her benefactor had spoken of changing all of history as if it were nothing, but despite her practically limitless power, Yana was in no rush to disrupt the whole of reality on that level. At least not yet.

But Heather...

"I like the dark stain you had," Yana said. Heather's eyes lit up as Yana spoke, and the latex-clad carpenter snapped her fingers, making all the buckets of stain disappear at once as the brand new table took on a pristine, dark-mirrored sheen. "Yes--absolutely beautiful," Yana applauded her.

"Now for the chairs!" Heather clapped. In the corner of the room, matching raw wood and hand-tools reappeared, and she went to work with her hand-motions once more, telekinetically directing the cutting and shaping of the pieces that would make Yana's new dining room chairs.

"I don't mean to rush you, Hon--but how would you like to go on a little adventure with me?" Yana asked. Heather turned and walked toward the hovering Yana as her work continued on its own.

"If you trust my tastes, we can go anytime," Heather said. "We don't need to sit here and watch them build themselves." Yana looked at her creation's bright eyes and golden hair, then down at the cleavage bursting from her blue latex overalls.

"I trust every bit of your work, Heather," Yana smiled, sailing down to the floor and standing on her own legs again. "But us girls have been sprucing this place up all morning. I think we should go out and have a little fun." Heather nodded with enthusiasm, looking out the south windows of the dining room.

"I'd like that a lot!" She said. "It looks very...big out there. I wouldn't mind seeing more of everything." Yana leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, inhaling the scent of the blonde's gorgeous hair. Heather's eyes fluttered and she blushed a little at the action. Yana giggled, reminded that despite her nascent magical generation--Heather was certainly human. She'd be great fun to parade around with. There was no telling how she'd get along with the outside world--but that was part of the thrill racing through Yana now.

She looked down at her own catsuit--considering a change of clothes for a moment before looking back to Heather's tight-fitting blue latex overalls. The girl would have no reason to question their flashy rubber fashion statement. Yana smirked as she snapped her fingers, turning her black catsuit into transparent latex. A fire-engine red latex skirt grew from a belt-sized strap around her lower waist, magically coating her hips and ass and coming to her mid-thighs before stopping. A similar red tube top appeared, covering the clear latex on her chest.

"You look great, but I think we're both going to need some boots, and maybe a few more accessories," Yana said. Heather waited patiently as Yana considered a proper match for the both of them, settling on red lacquer knee boots for herself, and sharp white-and-blue hi-tops for Heather. Both pairs of footwear entered ceremoniously from the kitchen after Yana created them from her thoughts, heading toward each of the women with their laces snaking behind them. As they approached, they yawned open, waiting for the ladies' dainty feet to occupy them before lacing back up and tying on their own. Yana watched Heather's barefeet slip into the shiny shoes--looking at her perfect pink-painted nails and flawless skin as her footwear laced up.

A shiny pair of blue gloves for Heather and a sleek, wide-brimmed hat for herself were the last things to complete their outfits, sailing earthward from out of nowhere. Yana's hat adjusted itself on her head as a pair of stylish sunglasses appeared on her face, and Heather smiled as she watched the gloves in front of her, slipping her hands into the gauntlets and watching them stretch up her wrists.

"Ready when you are, boss!" Heather winked. Yana laughed and beckoned to her with a finger as she led the way toward the door.

It opened on its own, and closed and locked as the two latex-clad women squeaked down the hallway. Yana looked back at the dingy and otherwise-ordinary corridor, snickering to herself about her impossible palacial accomodations that were somehow still packed into the smallish apartment building. She wondered exactly what people would be able to see from the outside at street level.

When the elevator doors opened, a food delivery boy was standing in the car when he looked up at both of the women. He stood stock still as they entered, doing his best not to be impolite about looking.

"Going down, right?" Yana asked, smiling at him. The boy nearly coughed his affirmative response as Heather looked him up and down, beaming a smile to match Yana's and totally unashamed with her stare. She looked at his midsection, watching something slowly tenting his pants just behind the zipper.

"We're going outside!" Heather said excitedly, doing her best to engage in her first conversation outside of Yana. "Are you going too?" Yana faced forward, turning away from them both and stifling a laugh. This little outing was going to be amazing.

"Uh...uh, yeah," the guy said. "Food's all delivered." He looked at Heather nervously, trying to dodge her amazing sapphire eyes and her bulging cleavage at the same time. He tried desperately to respond to this gorgeous creature who was obviously going out of her way to be friendly...maybe she was messing with him. "So...uh, photoshoot, I'm guessing?"

Yana thought better of making things more awkward for this poor guy. She could reach into his mind and feel the nervous and sexual tension pulling at him, and she didn't have to look to know that Heather didn't know any better than to stare him down. She'd obviously never seen a guy before.

"Uh huh," Yana said. "If the photographer shows. He's something of a flake," She lied, never turning to face the two behind her.

"He'd, um--" The guy chuckled nervously to himself. "He'd be crazy not to." Yana could sense him biting down on his own lip after he said it, tight as a golf ball's elastic core and hoping that his attempt at charm wasn't overreaching.

"He's a flake?" Heather asked Yana, not exactly following her fib. The elevator dinged, and the doors pulled open. Yana took the lead, grabbing Heather by the hand and pulling her along.

"If you're any good with a lens, you can be our backup," Yana said aloud, turning back and pulling down her shades with her shiny fingertips as she winked at the guy.

"I, uh--" The elevator doors began sliding closed again as the guy watched their shining asses strut toward the building's front door. He slid out as they closed on him, dropping his car keys as they opened back up. He picked them up, but the pair was out of the building by the time he got himself together again. He shook his head, taking a deep breath. "God, I wish," he huffed.

Maybe when you're off your shift then, came a voice from nowhere. He choked a breath and stopped in the middle of the corridor, looking around.

"H--hello?" He asked, looking around for the source.

If you're up for it...just think of us. I'm sure you won't forget who you saw. For now, though--back to work like a good boy. He looked up at the ceiling, then at the corners of the corridor, looking for cameras.

"Are--are you serious?" He had no idea what was going on--but the voice absolutely matched the timbre of the leggy, dark-haired girl in the clear-and-red fetish outfit in front of him.

Uh-huh. Your lucky day, hot stuff. Just do what I told you to do. Think of us both again when you're off shift.

"H-holy shit," He said, taking off his cap and feeling his forehead with the back of his wrist. He shrugged and took another deep breath, gathering what remained of his sanity as he palmed his car keys and headed toward the door. "Whatever you say, insanely hot latex goddess." He shook his head in disbelief. He really really had to get laid. All this work was starting to fuck with him.

Outside, Yana was laughing her ass off. She wasn't really fucking with the guy--he was cute enough to play with and she'd meant every word she said, but being able to actually feel his inner reactions to both the girls' presence and her psychic prods were priceless. This power was going to be an absolute blast.

"Did I miss something?" Heather asked, out of the loop.

"I'll explain as we walk," Yana smiled, her smile gleaming in the setting sunlight. "In the meantime, enjoy all the stares we get and strut with me like we own every block of this city, Heather," Yana laughed. "Because we totally do."

Where to first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)