More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

Where to first?

Hit Up a Bar

Heather was in awe, looking around at the world like she'd never seen it because--well--she hadn't. Even with Yana's practically unlimited magical capacities, she was keeping her creator busy with a lightning fast barrage of telepathic answers to her questions.

Does it seem like everyone's looking at us?
-We're both extremely beautiful, and we're wearing very attention-getting clothing.

Why do so many of them use these complex machines to travel down such narrow pathways?
-Well, most of them don't have unlimited magic, so as far as they're concerned it's the most practical way of getting around...even if it isn't very practical without magic.

Most of Heather's questions were about people and their behavior, which made sense. Yana had created her as a general contractor, sort of. She didn't seem to have any questions about her surroundings like the roads, the buildings, and so on--though she telepathically told Yana which she liked and which could be easily be improved.

"I think we should introduce you to some people," Yana said aloud, trying to break Heather out of the ongoing conversation between their minds. Heather was excited enough by the prospect that Yana's question worked like a charm.

"We really can?" Heather asked, adjusting herself in her latex overalls. A passerby couldn't help but stare at her amazing chest.

"Sure! We should hit up a bar," Yana said. "The boys would be all over you."

"Hit up a bar?" Heather asked. "Like, re-bar?" Yana snickered, shaking her head.

"No, visit a bar. People go there to socialize, and to drink...like, things other than water. Drinks that make you, like, more fun. Sometimes."

"Aren't we already fun?" Heather asked.

"We are, but some people aren't," Yana shrugged. "You'll see." She looked down the street. "There, the next block up. We'll go in there."

The place was called 'What Fresh Hell', and it was a known alternative hangout Thursday through Sunday. Yana had been there for a couple events once, but while some of her friends were pretty engaged in the scene, Yana had mostly played wallflower, keeping to herself.

That was bound to change today, especially how they were dressed.

"What did you mean when you said the boys would be all over me?" Heather asked. Yana laughed.

"Well, where we're going, probably the girls too. You're going to be, um...reallllly, really popular, Heather."

"Really?" She asked.

"Uh-huh...and I want you to just go with the flow in there," Yana said.

"What do you mean...go with the flow?" Heather asked.

"I mean, if you see something you like, don't be afraid to go after it," Yana said. As she said it, she manifested something in her creation. Something subtle, at first. Something that would react explosively once Heather's body found someone particularly interesting.

"You got it, boss!" Heather said cheerfully.

When they got to the door, the bouncer smiled wide at both of them, holding the swing door open.

"Ladies!" The bouncer greeted them. "Great outfits. No cover. Starting the party early, are we?" Heather smiled, looking the muscular guy up and down.

"I'm gonna go with the flow," She said proudly, walking by him. Yana shrugged a little, mouthing 'thanks' as he glanced at her.

"That's the way to live," The guy said. "Have fun!" He shook his head as he let the door go. What a pair of glossy foxes. Moments like that were worth dealing with the drunkards later on.

He had no idea he was about to experience the most insane night of his life.

What happens inside?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)