More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr. Blah Mr. Blah

What next?

Heading there

Heading to the place you learned the camp was, you reflect on some things. Fighting them head on would be useless. You should take time to learn which of them is weakest and exploit that weakness.

After all, heroes usually trust each other and who better to kill a hero than another hero? Another thing you reflect on is the fact that you have plenty of time. The party is, by all accounts, moving slowly. That, coupled with the long distance, make things perfect to "convince" a hero to do anything you want. And, on the topic of "convincing", you figure you have two options: bargaining and madness. Bargaining is harder but that allows you to possess them and warp their minds. Madness is easier but also messier. After all, you simply drive them insane, allowing you to point them in a direction and watch as they do whatever their addled minds think of to get to their goals.

When you arrive at the heroes' camp, you can see and count out your foes. One male ranger, a female cleric, a male barbarian, and a female paladin. Now all that's left is to choose which one you want to focus on.

Well, who is the (un)lucky winner?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)