More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ID1211 ID1211

Where to next?

Head to the parking garage

As she reached me I could see a sparkle in her eye and a sly smile on her face. I reached out grabbing her by the waist and pulled her close. We shared a long, soft kiss. Her breasts pressed against my chest, feeling both firm and soft at the same time. I could feel her hard nipples through the lacy bra she was wearing. She pressed her thigh into my crotch, my rock hard cock pushed back. I could feel a garter belt strap running down her leg. She moved her thigh back and forth making mu cock even harder. “Good girl,” I thought to myself while she smiled at me slyly. There is something extra sexy about a woman in a garter belt and stockings. “We need somewhere more private,” I whispered in her ear. She just sighed agreement, then lightly bit my ear.

We quickly gathered her baggage and headed for the car. After closing the trunk I grabbed her and pressed her up against the wall. My left hand cupped her ass, pulling her closer, while my right hand found her breast with a gentle squeeze. I nuzzled into her neck, letting her auburn hair brush across my cheek while my lips kissed her neck. My mind was processing all the feelings, firm and soft, smooth and warm, the sweet smell of her skin and hair filling my nose. I lost all sense of where we were, I was just aware of the two of us. She broke my revelry by saying, “I need you now, I can't wait until we get back to your place.” I had to agree with her. I was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to shift the car with my cock being so stiff.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)